• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

I wonder if they see a significant increase in new numbers purchased right around the time of a cool number being possible... If I could go back in time I'd do what I could to secure number 420

I wonder if they see a significant increase in new numbers purchased right around the time of a cool number being possible... If I could go back in time I'd do what I could to secure number 420

Not gonna lie, I really did think about holding out to get 70000. The want to go to my first tourney as a pdga member was greater in the end.

Their is no way to "GET" a specific number, I've asked :p
And you can't just look at the latest number and think you'll get the next one after either, their is a que that you won't know what number you're getting...

Roll the dice!

Their is no way to "GET" a specific number, I've asked :p
And you can't just look at the latest number and think you'll get the next one after either, their is a que that you won't know what number you're getting...

Roll the dice!

There used to be a way to pay and request a number. Avery and Val are exactly 10000 apart...coincidence? I think not
Avery-7495
Val-17495

It is too bad they stopped numbering the minis. I thought it was I nice touch that increased the significance of the intro package.

Chiefstang - Did you sign up this morning, or yesterday?

There used to be a way to pay and request a number. Avery and Val are exactly 10000 apart...coincidence? I think not
Avery-7495
Val-17495

USED to being the operative phrase - it stopped being allowed in 2011 when the system was automated to assign the next # and it was a pain to try to fit in someone's requested # as it could be weeks, months or almost a year before the # came up.....

It is too bad they stopped numbering the minis. I thought it was I nice touch that increased the significance of the intro package.

Still have mine.

picture.php

Didn't know they stopped numbering the minis. That was the coolest part of the whole package.

Is registration instant if paying online, or does the order need to be "processed"?

Latest posts