• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Skirmish bag

I will post some storage pics when I receive early next week. Release date is most likely October and we will be taking orders in the near future.

Wow October huh? We'll that'll give me time to save some change our get it from the wife for Christmas.

Making hundreds of bags takes awhile. It's not a couple of weeks process and to get that $115-$120 price point we have to plan this out very carefully.

Making hundreds of bags takes awhile. It's not a couple of weeks process and to get that $115-$120 price point we have to plan this out very carefully.

Sounds good to me.

Can we expect to see any other details by that date? (maybe bag colors, dimensions, pictures, videos)

Sounds good to me.

Can we expect to see any other details by that date? (maybe bag colors, dimensions, pictures, videos)

Of course, I will have updated info, video and pics up next. I just don't like to make dates and everything set in stone until I know for sure because its not fair to you guys as customers. I can say though for the price you can't beat this bag, and that's not being cocky that's plain truth. Disc golf should be affordable which is why we made this bag.

I'm excited about the storage in the bag.

Wow October huh? We'll that'll give me time to save some change our get it from the wife for Christmas.

I know it takes awhile, I just didn't realize they were that far out. I'm still excited for it, but it has tempered because it's so far away. I'll still continually check this thread though!

Kind of like the new Westside discs. It's exciting they're coming out, but I'm not too hyped because it's a ways away.

I know it takes awhile, I just didn't realize they were that far out. I'm still excited for it, but it has tempered because it's so far away. I'll still continually check this thread though!

Kind of like the new Westside discs. It's exciting they're coming out, but I'm not too hyped because it's a ways away.

The new WHAT?

^^ It's going to be a really solid, affordable and good looking bag.

ballistic nylon bottom, with feet. I will post once I get the bag.

^^ btw Matt I will contact you when we go into full production about your bag you won for the design contest.

^^agreed, it's very subtle but the features are there that he originally thought about. Tried to put the water bottles on the interior of the bag like in his design however it became difficult to pull your water out and if the bag tipped over then your discs are wet.

Storage and detailed video/features are coming Tuesday.

^^agreed, it's very subtle but the features are there that he originally thought about. Tried to put the water bottles on the interior of the bag like in his design however it became difficult to pull your water out and if the bag tipped over then your discs are wet.

Storage and detailed video/features are coming Tuesday.

Yes!

Latest posts