• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Players Cup - 10/19-21 - Who's going to take it down?

Who will take down the Players Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vegan Ray, FTW lol

Ray Parish ''Formerly VEGANRAY". I hope that he has a Cinderella story.

He is still Vegan Ray and he goes up against Eric McCabe in the first round.

Um guys, the "R Parrish" competing in our World Match Play Championships is Robbie Parrish #27658, a 979-rated professional player from Killeen, TX.

Vegan Ray Parrish is an 880-something amateur from Fredericksburg, VA.

I still wouldn't bet against eMac, but I just wanted to make sure you all knew what was what. :D

I'm picking sockibomb,most people don't realize how short of a time Ricky has been playing. We have not even come close to seeing this kids potential,when he reaches his prime,we will see disc golf like never before.

wysocki, he seems like he just trying to have a good time in the videos ive seen, and hes no stranger to the podium this year

If John Fowler wins his match, and Nikko wins his, it will be the second year in a row they meet at the Players Cup. Fowler pushed Nikko pretty good last time they met, maybe it will be an early test for him.

I think it would be cool for Cam to win, and that is who I voted for. This is a hard thing to pick for though because anyone can have an off couple holes, and that 30 foot putt becomes that much more important in these situations. Anyone can win this!

Whatever you do, don't count out Chris Eads from Arkansas playing P.Morgan in round 1. If he wins that, he is playing Nate Doss Likely. Eads is going to surprise a few.

i filled my DGA pick-em bracket and im stoked to see how my picks do :D

I really like the way this one is presented and im hopeful to see more match play in the future.

by pdga rating, top four in the four separate brackets, if there were ties, then by pdga number.

Actually, there was an error made in seeding the players and some players were accidently seeded based on out-dated (and significantly lower) ratings and this error effected the placement of multiple players. So, although your statement is supposed to be true, unfortunatly it is not entirely true this year :D

Latest posts