• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing a round in Amsterdam

bc_norm

Hi all.

I'm fairly new to disc golf but I absolutely love it. I am going to be in Amsterdam this Wednesday and I'd really like to play the course at Slotderijk park but I know nothing about it. In BC the courses are usually free and there is nobody that works there, you just have to know your way around. Is it the same there? I found a really great map online but it would be nice to know a bit more.

Thanks!

I played at Slooterpark last spring. It cost nothing to play, it was a a 10 minute tram ride from Central station. The course was a little hard to find at first. There is a info booth and water slides at the start of the park but when I went looking for the course there were no one who know what disc golf was. The course is a little past the water park on the left side of the street.

I enjoyed the course but when I went it was a beautiful day and all the open holes were filled with picnickers and were unplayable. A couple baskets had the chains removed and there was a lot of stinging nettles around.

Make sure you stop at The Grey Area! My fav coffee shop in the Dam.
:)