• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Please add BlackJax to manufacture list

obryn

I just purchased two blackjax Axe light up disc golf drivers. The company is new and is waiting for approval from the PDGA, but I threw them today and they fly like any overstable Innova driver if not better. Has anyone else tried these out? They are perfect for night play and also float in water without ruining the electronics.
If the admins could add BlackJax to the disc manufacture list that would be awesome!
The website is http://www.blackjaxsports.com/
-Thanks

BJS_PIN_CART.jpg

BJS_AXE_CART.jpg

Wow that is some really cool stuff. Makes me wanna go to a rave or a Pink Floyd show. Please keep us posted on the progress of Blackjaxx if they legal and float and fly well I will buy.

My dad bought the mid-range, the knight (?), from a local pro shop. It felt kinda like a shark but was more floppy than the dx Shark. I didn't actually throw it, but it looked pretty sweet and I'm sure i'd never loose sight of it.

I've got the putter. I can't really compare it to anything, but it's not too understable and not overstable. Looks cool flying at night.

I actually threw the ace driver in the bathtub to see if it would float/not screw up the electronics.
It floats right on top and the lights never turned off or flickered...so it seems to be legit!

per the PDGA rules these discs ont be allowed/approved as they contain metal (wires/led's) and even though marked (molded lettering) as 175 grams, true weight is clsoer to 200+ grams, i'm speaking in reference to the driver as I have one & use it for unsanctioned night rounds/events.

Awesome discs for when you can use them, but don't get your hopes up on using them in a sanctioned event.

I had one of the drivers and it was very understable. I hated it so I sold it on Ebay. The cool thing is that people bid it up and I got more than I paid for it. LOL

i met a guy here who apparently had a 24 hour disc golf fundraising tournament for the lance armstrong foundation and ordered custom glo champion TL's and they played all day and night. i bought one of the TL's from him it is awesome. i definatly would recomend the champion glo plastic. we carry a backpack with a battery powered lantern in it and the disc holds light for about 4 holes.

Latest posts