• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Please take my mini marker survey!

Done! Good luck on the project!:thmbup:

I took the survey. Not sure what you're looking for. Minis are a dime a dozen, I have zero attachment to the one I'm currently using. That said, hope you get the info you need.

im looking to make minis. seeing if theres a market for custom or artsy minis out there

im looking to make minis. seeing if theres a market for custom or artsy minis out there

If I could send you a suitable template and you could turn it into a custom mini for me at a reasonable price, I would be interested.

Maybe target local courses and tournaments, making the mini custom for each. Probably wouldn't work for the folks that tour nationally, but might make ya a buck or two on local or state stuff. Bonus points for stamping each individually with a number so they could be traded like tags.

I like cool looking mini's that easily fit into my pocket. Also like them made in some non nature color. Michigan grass green, autumn maple leaf red and sand are colors that would facilitate my losing them. Good luck.

A little vague. How often do I lose my mini? Well, I can't say "never", because it's perhaps once a year or every few years, but "sometimes" seems an exaggeration. "Rarely" would be a good answer, if available.

Count me among the non-market for custom minis. I have handful because I carry 2 in my bag (1 as a spare), and occasionally receive one in players packs. I have a custom mini, but only because it has a very specific stamp on it---and otherwise, it's a run-of-the-mill, baseline Innova mini. No other stamp or print is going to interest me. (I once had a pretty tie-dyed champion-plastic mini, but it squeaked loudly when I stepped on it, and you don't want a foot-fault tattle-tale like that on your team).

Survey Taken. I love Minis....
In the MINI DISC GOLF world - Zing Minis and Little Flyer are absent from the list. Oh yeah, and BUG MINIS!

Are you looking to make markers, or Minis? I distinguish, because I'm a fan and play mini disc golf. Minis for play must be 4.5" or smaller and made from plastic - no wood, resin, metal, stuff like that.

There's a very small market for playing minis. There's a much bigger market for markers - it's cool to have your own unique mini, maybe even personalized, some people are doing those.

I like cool looking mini's that easily fit into my pocket. Also like them made in some non nature color. Michigan grass green, autumn maple leaf red and sand are colors that would facilitate my losing them. Good luck.

My Dragonfly driver mini fits nice in the back pocket as it's sleek and bendy :) COLORS are important! Especially if you're throwing them, OR if you tend to leave them on the ground...

Have a look at the website in my signature to see the things I'm doing!! VVVVVVV

I have two markers with the PDGA logo foil stamped on them that I payed a buck a piece for and one other mini with a custom stamp commemorating one of my favorite local courses that I think I splurged on and payed maybe $2 for. For me minis are just a tool to mark my lie and I probably would not spend more than a couple of bucks on one. :)

p.s.; I wish you the best of luck in your venture.

p.p.s.; I think you should send a free mini/marker to everyone who responds to your servery. :D

With as much as I lose minis, I'm not spending more than a couple bucks on them. Survey completed, though. Good luck!

Latest posts