• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Plotter guys i need help...Need a large sticker made...!!

moose-mdg

""Supporting The Legacy""
Im looking to get a large 24" wide by 12" tall sticker made for my back window of my truck , very simple just one color white "LEGACY DISCS" just like this corporate logo stacked on top of each other...... http://legacydiscs.com/artwork/#!prettyPhoto ....let me know what im looking to spend and if its something you can do....thanks

Someone contact me with a price for one and or trade. Thanks

Sorry, I can't view exactly what you want, my Norton antivirus is stopping everything from LegacyDiscs.com as an intrusion.

Can you post the logo you want here, or PM it to me? I'll see what I can do. :D

Sorry, I can't view exactly what you want, my Norton antivirus is stopping everything from LegacyDiscs.com as an intrusion.

Can you post the logo you want here, or PM it to me? I'll see what I can do. :D

corp-logo-big.jpeg

here you go ^^^ the one i want is just the 2 words staked just like they are ...i dont want the moon and other thing on left ...all white color

for all involved - you may want to be careful soliciting this kind of work on a public forum if that logo is copyrighted/trademarked. legacy discs most likely would not mind, but its a hard lesson to learn if they wanted to get serious about it. i'm not trying to cause trouble - its just that i've been in this business a while and i've seen some simple mistakes made by printers/etc that have cost them a lot of money and, in a few cases, their livelihood. I've seen Bennett on here a bunch and it looks like he knows whats up - i'm just trying to look out for him!

that being said, if legacy discs is cool with it and if, for some reason, bennett isn't able to help you out, shoot me a message. any size you need - piece of cake.

Norton is in an intrusion! Worst antivirus program ever!

And freezermink is right, just make sure Legacy is cool with it, and don't try selling them when all your friends say they want one.

for all involved - you may want to be careful soliciting this kind of work on a public forum if that logo is copyrighted/trademarked. legacy discs most likely would not mind, but its a hard lesson to learn if they wanted to get serious about it. i'm not trying to cause trouble - its just that i've been in this business a while and i've seen some simple mistakes made by printers/etc that have cost them a lot of money and, in a few cases, their livelihood. I've seen Bennett on here a bunch and it looks like he knows whats up - i'm just trying to look out for him!

that being said, if legacy discs is cool with it and if, for some reason, bennett isn't able to help you out, shoot me a message. any size you need - piece of cake.

Ive thought the same thing about Dynamic Discs Dye max process when they make logos of teams and other trade marks.

Ive thought the same thing about Dynamic Discs Dye max process when they make logos of teams and other trade marks.

yep. not sure how they work out permissions to do so... i would hope that they worked that out in a responsible manner. sports teams are a giant no-no... often they're pretty ruthless when it comes to their legal courses of action. Large corporations too... Harley Davidson even went so far as to send 'under cover' consumers to order printed shirts/stickers/etc with the HD logos from small businesses and trap them into copyright infrigement so they could sue the pants off them. Too many small time shops would do it without question and not know any better. its no joke. better to be safe than sorry!

thanks for the info...as far as i know Steve has no problems with it or John would not be asking also...after all im putting a HUGE sticker promoting his company on the back window of my truck....not sure why someone would not like that !!...i have a smaller one worked out but if Bennet can not help me i will send you a pm....thanks

thanks for the info...as far as i know Steve has no problems with it or John would not be asking also...after all im putting a HUGE sticker promoting his company on the back window of my truck....not sure why someone would not like that !!...i have a smaller one worked out but if Bennett can not help me i will send you a pm....thanks

oh i totally agree! in most cases like this it wouldn't make sense for companies NOT to let you use it and turn your truck into a giant advertisement. I've done TONS of things like this where we get permissions from small companies to do so. they're usually more than happy to allow it!

the conflict isn't in having someone display their logo, its more about Bennett if were to start making tons of cash on their logo. If members on here started PMing him like crazy and, realizing the demand, started selling these by the hundred or thousand, then it would become an issue. Obviously that isn't the case here.

post some pics when you get it installed!

oh i totally agree! in most cases like this it wouldn't make sense for companies NOT to let you use it and turn your truck into a giant advertisement. I've done TONS of things like this where we get permissions from small companies to do so. they're usually more than happy to allow it!

the conflict isn't in having someone display their logo, its more about Bennett if were to start making tons of cash on their logo. If members on here started PMing him like crazy and, realizing the demand, started selling these by the hundred or thousand, then it would become an issue. Obviously that isn't the case here.

post some pics when you get it installed!

I'm not doing any of this type of work to get rich; I just have so much leftover vinyl that I don't know what else to do with it :eek:
I'm really using these jobs to make even more friends on DGCR -- I've met and played with so many people that I had only known on these forums! :hfive: I made so many new friends from doing the dyes, and it's the same idea with a lot less work. Essentially my prices cover shipping and the use of the plotter, nothing else.

BUT, as much as I would like to help here, I regretfully must decline this one -- almost all of my gear is packed away for our move to Charlotte. Headed up again this weekend to look at more houses! :popcorn:
Hope you can get this done from someone else, fingers crossed that we find our dream home this weekend so I can get set up again!

I'm not doing any of this type of work to get rich; I just have so much leftover vinyl that I don't know what else to do with it :eek:
I'm really using these jobs to make even more friends on DGCR -- I've met and played with so many people that I had only known on these forums! :hfive: I made so many new friends from doing the dyes, and it's the same idea with a lot less work. Essentially my prices cover shipping and the use of the plotter, nothing else.

BUT, as much as I would like to help here, I regretfully must decline this one -- almost all of my gear is packed away for our move to Charlotte. Headed up again this weekend to look at more houses! :popcorn:
Hope you can get this done from someone else, fingers crossed that we find our dream home this weekend so I can get set up again!

very cool...hope you find something good! im about 2 hrs east of Charlotte...GOOD LUCK!