• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

POLL 2 --- OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 SEMIFINAL

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great stuff! Also love the pie one, and the lycan one (werewolves happen to be my greatest and most irrational fear). Is voting closed already?? It won't let me vote...

That's just the semifinals! Will post the top 10 from each poll for the final tonight!

The Fall is an exceptionally well done disc! I would love to hang it on my wall!!

Now that Jeepers Kreepers is out of the race, I'd like to know how it was done. It looks like it was all hand drawn, and there were tons of different colors involved. IMO, it should have received more votes for the degree of difficulty. Unless I'm wrong and it was simpler than I imagine.

It was done by hand, every... damn... square...
I did vector the basic outlines for placement. I tried to shave a bamboo skewer into a square tip and stamp each square in place, but it never took well, so tiny brushed the whole thing.

^ You did an awesome, painstaking job, man. That's why I voted for your work. Plus my kids and I love Minecraft, so it was a no brainer. :clap:

It was done by hand, every... damn... square...
I did vector the basic outlines for placement. I tried to shave a bamboo skewer into a square tip and stamp each square in place, but it never took well, so tiny brushed the whole thing.

Whenever I showed the contest to my friends, I said, every time, "THAT was a LOT of work!"

Well done!:clap:

Peace,
-Jeff

Thanks all. It was a lot of work, but man the artistic talent was just off the charts this year. I had no problem seeing the voting results come out the way the did because the best was best hands down.