• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go almost every Monday. Have been since late Feb/early Mar. It's a bit of a haul from The Falls, about 100 miles round trip. We love it.

East Bay DGC, SC

I thought this was cool. The grass in the background gives the basket a afro. Wife said it was unintentional. Still kinda cool. :D

Attachments

• IMG_5016.jpg
    IMG_5016.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 144
I thought this was cool. The grass in the background gives the basket a afro. Wife said it was unintentional. Still kinda cool. :D

Nice, I love when funny things like that happen in pictures.

This is hole #4 at Jack Brooks #2 in Hitchcock , TX. This is the new pro course they just installed down there , and its a tough one. This is standing on the tee. The basket is about 350ft away, so you can't see it in the picture:

Hole4jackbrooks.jpg

This is the #15 basket at Jack Brooks #1 in Hitchcock. I like this basket, because it looks like its been there a long time:

0411091848-1.jpg

Englewood Metro Park Disc Golf Course

Tunnel shot that rises up and then down as it turns left to right (nice shot by my bro throwing LHBH)

DSCN2777.jpg

I have a disc golf album in my facebook and myspace but here are two I like.
Frozen.jpg

photo.php

I hope they work....
one is me in the water Hazard at Parma (NY) just a few days after the water thawed.
the second is Tom Triplett park in GA

San Buenaventura State Beach-Temp Course

Crappy cell phone pic. You get the idea. ;)

Attachments

• dunes.jpg
    dunes.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 100
I posted this in another thread, but figured it'd be more at home here...plus, this thread could use a little resurrecting. BTW, I didn't take the pic...just found it on this site.
76e576c3.jpg

Some cools shots
attachment.php

seen kids doing this at my local course, kinda p!sses me off to see the bent baskets cause of a photo op

baskets arent cheap, and nobody wants to repair or replace em cause some monkey decided to climb one, hope that basket didnt get deformed

Last edited:
They're not my pictures, but I came across these today on a local(ish) club board from their recent Night Owl tourney:

3889397621_859dee0a2b.jpg

3889397121_e86fa57cb6.jpg

3889396831_6988e63605.jpg

I love that middle night golf shot. I also love night golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts