• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh that upper part of the park is NICE too!

gary mentioned last time i was there that the city wants 1200 samolians to let them use that upper part for a tourny and that they didnt plan on paying it. what a shame.:thmbdown:

thats a card and a half. did you take any more pics?

we did. But agreed to not post it all over the internet. All I gotta say is that they are very very cool people who care about the sport intensely. Very nice to have top players like that!

Here's a few from my round last week on Maui. Fantastic course!
90DoglegRightAproach.jpg

AlanDriveonhangingbasket.jpg

BuddhaHole2.jpg

dontmiss.jpg

That's off the hook. I would love to play a round out there.:thmbup:

First pic is my brother (and my dog) watching his tee shot

Second is my dog, once again getting ready to jump on the tee pad when I'm about to throw.

Both were taken at Oxbow Falls DGC in Canastota, NY

Attachments

• SoftfocusBrendanTeeShot.jpg
    SoftfocusBrendanTeeShot.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4823.jpg
    IMG_4823.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 124
First pic is my brother (and my dog) watching his tee shot

Second is my dog, once again getting ready to jump on the tee pad when I'm about to throw.

Both were taken at Oxbow Falls DGC in Canastota, NY

Looks like the dog is having a blast. Does he/she track down lost discs for you in the woods? Or dive into the water to get them? That would be awesome.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, depending on how you wanna look at it, she has zero interest in any of the discs after they leave my hand. Its nice because I don't have to replace any chewed up discs, but every time I throw one deep in the woods I wish she liked chasing those things. Oddly enough, when I'm on the tee pad ready to throw she either runs in front of me trying to get the disc or stands right at the end of the tee pad.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, depending on how you wanna look at it, she has zero interest in any of the discs after they leave my hand. Its nice because I don't have to replace any chewed up discs, but every time I throw one deep in the woods I wish she liked chasing those things. Oddly enough, when I'm on the tee pad ready to throw she either runs in front of me trying to get the disc or stands right at the end of the tee pad.

Please don't get offended, but the whole "standing in front of you" sounds like the behavior of a cat. :doh:

I always try to get the dog at Paw Paw to help me find discs that I lose. Unfortunately, she's no help in that regard either. :D

I wish my dog was more consistent about finding lost discs. Every once in a while, she'll go right to them and sit down for a minute, then wander off doing whatever it is that's always so important to dogs. I reward her for it, but she doesn't seem interested in doing it on command so far. At least I can take her off leash on a not-crowded course and know she won't bother any discs, she's never showed any interest in actually picking one up that's not specifically her toy.

Bedford School District DGC

This is the peninsula green and pin on #2 at the Bedford School District DGC. I really like this pin placement. And, as you can tell, the snow run-off has been pretty drastic here. There was a good bit of wood & garbage washed up on the course when I played it yesterday.

picture.php

Was with my buddies at a nearby park with their instep basket and a friend of mine just griplocked this disc so badly, but it soared. We ended up having one of us lean down to grab it with someone else holding their hand to keep them from falling in.
14128_1398959933448_1215778048_31132693_4383897_n.jpg

Maui, HI Course

That's off the hook. I would love to play a round out there.:thmbup:

I have played that course and it was off the hook. Wrote a review about it too. A must if on the island, although it is difficult to get the invite.

Maui, HI Course

I have played that course and it was off the hook. Wrote a review about it too. A must if on the island, although it is difficult to get the invite.

Do you remember who you played with out there?

They've got another permanent course setup now but I didn't get out to it. It's down at sea level and is windy nearly all the time I'm sure. Didn't sound like it was worth while unless you were nearby anyway.

Do you remember who you played with out there?

They've got another permanent course setup now but I didn't get out to it. It's down at sea level and is windy nearly all the time I'm sure. Didn't sound like it was worth while unless you were nearby anyway.

It was in 2001 so I don't remember who with the exception of Al Schwartz who is by far the biggest name in the state of HI.

Would love if you could download your pics on to the course pics as the do a lot more justice then the current ones. I haven't played the one on the ball golfcourse as it wasn't around when I was there last. I have family on Oahu so I usually play monthly/weekly tournaments there when I visit. I am headed to the big island next year and hope to play some there too. G lad you were able to play that course though. It was truly a blast. WHo did you contact or did you just show up? Was it on a Thurs or Sun?

Champ katana to the leg inside 200'

Ouch! I took a disc to the hand just the other day. I'm walking along #2 and a disc flies in from #8 and busts right off my knuckle. No FORE, no Heads, just silence. Lucky for me it was not my throwing hand. I don't have any giant bruise pics though.

Was digging through my computer and came across this.

Out at Coyote Park DGC at Lake Casitas in Ventura, CA.

Attachments

• DSC00247.jpg
    DSC00247.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts