• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. thats a great shot. did you make it (the photo...not the putt (ansel adams?...anyone???))?

Yea right. Just a simple D-40 with a good lens. I guess pure luck cause I still haven't figured out 90% of what the camera can do. I still shoot in JPEG mode cause I am too stoopid to figure anything else out.:doh::wall::eek:

Notice how Barry is trying to recreate what is on his sweatshirt?
small38barryandeagle.jpg

The pros talk to themselves more than they talk to each other sometimes! hahaha
small54thinkthediscintothehole.jpg

Those pictures must be from a while back if they are still wearing sweatshirts and pants...

Ask ThePatrick, that is his little girl. She did so awesome and hung out with mom & dad the whole time in the nasty heat.

The field at my women's tourney today:
dsc00106dw.jpg
wow. that one with the pacifier in the front row must be a phenom. how far did she throw?
Ask ThePatrick, that is his little girl. She did so awesome and hung out with mom & dad the whole time in the nasty heat.

That one in the front row with the pacifier is PDGA #42458, and she will have the WFDF Girls (1 and younger) distance record by the end of the year, you can bet on that.

Textbook example of absolutely horrible technique:

Note the disc flying off at about 90 degrees to the basket, and the sunglasses chasing after! I think the glasses actually flew farther than the disc did on that toss.

that was my GF first tourny. She had fun is all I can say. I think Z is still fixing her hair for the picture.

disc%20golf%20van.jpg

I saw this at the park in Burlington, IA, yesterday.

Excitement disc golf is a group that hosts quite a few tournaments in the Burlington and Fort Madison area. I've been to a few of them, they've painted the van since I last saw it though. It's got racks and racks of discs in it.

The infamous Gauntlet, hole 14 at Hornets's Nest
19ac4dcb.jpg

Super cool photo, I just ran across this one, and just played the hole yesterday.

More props to DiscChainBasket18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts