• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took this on Thursday. This is a brand new course about 11 miles from my home. Very, very, tight and technical 9-hole course:

TimberLaneDiscGolfCourse004.jpg

Forehand a Zone right up the gut, let it skip right.

Oh wait wrong thread. This is sweet pic, It looks like a good course, this hole looks like CLP in laporte CO here. All short tight and same style tee sign.

Does the distance read 159' or am I reading it wrong? That's an awesome pic! Is there a review up yet on this course? I love my home course (Quaker's Challenge), because of the woods and tight fairways. I'm not a fan of wide open courses, mainly because I just don't have the arm to launch my disc's out there.

Does the distance read 159' or am I reading it wrong? That's an awesome pic! Is there a review up yet on this course? I love my home course (Quaker's Challenge), because of the woods and tight fairways. I'm not a fan of wide open courses, mainly because I just don't have the arm to launch my disc's out there.

I did the first review and took alot of pictures. Here is a link:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4339

75729_149755018403552_100001071655062_249344_2039307_n.jpg

My wife had been the photographer for Funkytown the last five events. This is one of my favorite pics she's taken. The player, Jerry, is one of my favorite people to play with.

Well i know that. Moraine is my home course. I even played with him yesterday. I was wondering where at Moraine this was taken.

Katie and I went back over to the course to play a couple of safari holes after we left the Cabin. This shot is the result of my throw from 5's tee down the path to the road on the way back to the car.

The weather warmed up a little, so I got out for my first putting practice in a while. Can you tell?

If you look at this picture closely I think I see a cat or a small dog with a green shirt on humping a wooden post just left of the basket.... Am I high or am I really seeing that?

Location of pic: Last Post on Page 292

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts