• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First shot is the Gauntlet at Hornet's Nest, Charlotte, NC. Second is at the Angry Beaver, Charlotte, NC.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 533
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 168
The hive

I'm just a little bored, so here is a little show and tell.

Here is some of my buzzz's with a couple wasps and an esp hornet.

cool to me:D

Attachments

• the hive.jpg
    the hive.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 94
from last week

p689277564-3.jpg

D'oh! You should have walked around until you could get a basket in the foreground!

As it stands now, I'm reporting you for thread derailment.

You are on notice, sir.

Very cool. Every winter we see a couple of eagles soaring over the Niagara River while we are playing at Joseph Davis SP. But we never see them that close up.

Nuke: That first pic is awesome! :thmbup:

I put this in the top 5-10% of this thread. Great picture.
I'd love it if you'd include the course/town/state.

Thank you!

We set up portable basket so I could take some action shots with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. We spent only about 30 minutes taking photos with different perspectives and variously lit shots. I have a lot of different looks, and was eager to share some of them.

p564555249-3.jpg

Disc Golf and Llamas

Whitcombe Farm - Dorset England 2003

The Whitcombe Disc Golf Course is located in Dorset, England and was the site for the 2003 European Disc Golf Championships. They also host many other UK tournaments. It has two 18 hole courses, the 'ancient' and the 'modern' courses. It was a blast to play at and if you are ever in southern England, it is a must stop Disc Golf opportunity. Whitcombe has two separate 18 basket courses and is Europe's largest disc golf venue.

whitcombe%20%20044.jpg

Hole 9 at Houston's swamp park....I just think all the bridges and stuff make it a pretty cool setting, wish my camera was a bit better
181729_528133071281_135000126_31058222_3657219_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts