• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

My wife Haleigh practice round at Ruby Hill temp course in Denver for the Rocky Mountain Womens tournament.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5838 2.jpg
    IMG_5838 2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 632
It's funny how some people complain about holes with impossible trees...but wow. This hole looks sweet. Roller or tomahawk? Maybe spray and pray...

I am not sure I have seen a roller on this one, but it does intimidate trying to throw anything down the middle. Best option is just to go for it, if it fades left or takes a hard turn right you can find some open lanes for your approach. Just pray you make it through untouched. Pier plays quite a few holes with that tight tree coverage. This was my home course starting out, needless to say it isn't nice to beginners, but it has stretched my play.

Here is a shot of me driving on Hole 1 of Mont Du Lac's White Cedar course. The hole is all the way down the hill and back in the tree line 50 feet. I just so happened to put my Volt on a frozen rope the whole fricken way to the opening and then I hit the 35 foot putt for 2. I'm really glad my buddy got this picture because of that. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379901253.130656.jpg

^ Beautiful course!

When I first looked at the photo, it appeared that you were throwing from the top of some stairs, the staggered retaining wall tricked my eyes. Off to the optometrist now.

Played Mont du Lac only once despite it being only 35 minutes from my cabin. What a shame. I am going hunting up there the second weekend of November. I will have to find some time to play a round as well. I will likely be too late for the leaves changing.

Well since I've finally figured out how to easily put photos on here with my phone, here's a couple more!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380080281.702597.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380080335.152045.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380080400.551663.jpg

The first picture is from a pitch n putt course on the UMD campus. The basket is out about~175 feet. The pin is to the left of the base of the statue and behind the hill.
The second shot is from a recent trip to Highbridge on Hole 3 of Woodland Greens. My friend (pictured) and I shared a disc bag and then brought a second cooler bag filled with the finest growlers from The Thirsty Pagan in Superior. (Amazing pizza too!!)
The last one is of Hole 9 of a local private course. The hole is about 200 feet straight from tee to basket, but it is quite the dogleg left adding a bit of D. The whole fairway is peppered with maples adding to the difficulty of the hole; placing it in a well known set of holes on the course called 'The Evil Three'. On the back side it drops off leaving a less than desirable putt uphill.

Last edited:
this is hole one at waterworks park this morning, if you look right in the middle there is a v shape made by the trees, that is where you want to go.

And this is hole 3 at my home course.