• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I think he was referencing the 'easy to spot" nature of those post signs. You can see them from a good distance away and also see the hole number from multiple angles.
tenor.gif

Wow! That hole did not look like that the last time I played there. Nice work on the stairs, that was a nasty hill when it was wet!

(Sorry, referring to Jeffmontys post from yesterday)

Last edited:
Wow! That hole did not look like that the last time I played there. Nice work on the stairs, that was a nasty hill when it was wet!

(Sorry, referring to Jeffmontys post from yesterday)

The scouts came in and did those stairs 2 years ago as a project, and did a GREAT job, btw. Last fall another scout did an Eagle badge project to do tee signs for every hole. Those scouts have done some great local projects on courses around here, like several kiosks too.

But I thought it was implied. :\

Probably is! But I see dogs there all the time.

I only played hole 1 anyway. Then Orion turned around and walked to the pavilion, then back to hole 1 tee. At that point he was soaked from all the dew and not thrilled about it.

I need a kitty backpack - I think he'd go for it.

Probably is! But I see dogs there all the time.

I only played hole 1 anyway. Then Orion turned around and walked to the pavilion, then back to hole 1 tee. At that point he was soaked from all the dew and not thrilled about it.

I've thought about taking one of my cats, Joy, out with me. She does well with a leash. It would would be too long for her, so I have thought about using a newpaper bag--you know, like a paper boy carries--leftover from a job I once had, or maybe a fabric cat carrier with a shoulder sling. Haven't done it because I thought it would be too long for her even if carried some, and would be too distracting from playing.

I have thought about using a newpaper bag--you know, like a paper boy carries--leftover from a job I once had, or maybe a fabric cat carrier with a shoulder sling. Haven't done it because I thought it would be too long for her even if carried some, and would be too distracting from playing.
they make 'em:

maxresdefault.jpg

22f80d05-fab8-44d6-bcb2-3f1c4181ee93.jpg

Latest posts