• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

This is hole #6 at 162 feet Barnet Park in Kingston N.C, I played there last month. The gap off the tee is smallest I've played. The course just recently added some long baskets in unique locations and greatly enhanced the course, I ended up favoriting the course. What's funny is I was a few holes behind a threesome, and I heard in the distance 3 solid tree hits, I thought "I wonder which hole is so difficult"?

left- The gap is only 28 inches and about 10 feet in front of you. There's no going to the left or right and no line straight to the basket. I made the gap, but about 1/3rd of the way deflected to the right.

middle- The distance of my par putt, and a nice, elevated basket on a mound. There were yellow whiskers on C1 thru out the course. Not sure why this single whisker was next to the basket?

right- Looking back to the tee which is right center thru the trees.

First pic looks like a FH roller hole to me. ;)

"The Skinny". It is a flick roller. ;)

..........and then there's Texas. It only took a little freezing rain and a light dusting of sleet to shut everything down last week. On the bright side though, it's 60 degrees today only four days later.

Truthfully though, I think it would be the short daylight hours in winter that would get to me if I lived in the northern latitudes.

OK... not a DISC golf photo.

I ran across this and it looks like an excellent golf hole. Admittedly, I haven't played golf in decades, but this just looks nice. I like the text, too.
picture.php

Found this pic somewhere on the net a while back. Thought it was a good example of what people think who are not familiar with disc golf when they see a basket.

Attachments

• Wat-15122016123430.jpg
    Wat-15122016123430.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts