• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

couple of comments on that skins match.

How do you do alternate shot in skins. Once there is a push, there is no need to hole out.

How did they split it? That robs the other groups of getting the pushed money on extra holes.

Good vid though!

They had to finish each hole even after the push, and that's how the tiebreaker worked- overall score on all 5 holes at the end.

In order to keep the video shorter, I decided not to show all of the shots that took place after the hole was won/pushed... basically a bunch of tap-in putts, generally, though there were at least 1 or 2 intentionally missed short putts in order to set up the next tee.

That Crystal City course is nuts. Do your eyes become used to the dark, or does it look so dark only on film? It looks so fun to play...gotta get out there one day.

Yeah, it's not too bad - definitely difficult to film. The fairways are fairly easy to see as they're mostly lit up. It's difficult to see features on the wall, the bank shot was less common than I thought it might be and rarely worked well. Rather than playing a bank shot, the disc would just land on a ledge, or stop dead, or knock a 50 lb rock off the wall.

Just a heads up, I'll be in San Francisco next weekend to film the 2012 SF Safari. I spoke with Gregg Barsby today and Ill likely spend time following his card. If there is anything you would like to have me ask him or something like an in the bag let me know via PM.

I'll post the video on here as well as under the "More" button in the disc golf videos section as well. my signature always has my YouTube link in it so feel free to check that out too.

Latest posts