• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf video

My dad described yesterday as the most perfect day in the history of mankind.
Play your favorite song in the background if you prefer.
Selah Ranch:

The footage jaos linked above is great stuff.

If short on time, just skip up to 6:02 and starting there is a perfect explanation of why many of us play this game. Beautiful flight, interacted with some trouble, but the course exuded some grace...so this time we get away with it. Next time... maybe not.

This video is a perfect compliment to lgcm8s posting of the Finnish dubs event. The forest type reminds me of some we see in the US pac NW lowlands. Namely Shelton Springs DGC, WA (more temperate, less sand, no red toned bark however)

Some cool camera work here:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RRl7-5gHpBE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Putting from out of bounds on 7 at 0:43 :)

True. And I was wondering if anyone would notice.

We had agreed on winter when the trip began (no OB, except [liquid] water), often times on road trips as such, it's difficult to determine beforehand what OB is, especially this time of year as many courses are in their winter layout. I was aware that I was putting from "OB". Resulting score would have been the same, missed my return putt vs a circle 4.

(I was apparently on some sort of 3 hr time warp w/in this thread...)

Last edited:
those Finnish vids are bloody awesome
great camera work, resolution etc
and nice tracks as well

not to mention the wicked looking course

The newest Mt. Airy video from The Nati shop. Music by a local bluegrass band.