• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

idle2hdr.jpg

My favorite!

Is there any way you could post a higher resolution version? This need to be my desktop background. A great picture of one of my favorite holes.

Is there any way you could post a higher resolution version? This need to be my desktop background. A great picture of one of my favorite holes.

Yeah of course ! Took a few pics of Notre Dame this weekend and working on them right now. Will have them tonight and post them up.

Posted this accidentally in the Regular "cool photo" thread. But it belongs here.

picture.php

I don't see anything. Although there is some IMG tags in your quote, the URL shows nothing either. :confused:

It's a 1 pixel picture :\ guess juke is a little slow on the digital cameras, we are up to 20 megapixel now juke :p.

Doesn't get a whole lot more 'wintery' than this around here :thmbup:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 46
Wow, that looks like a tough shot!

it is lol. i'd like to see that one as the hole of the day. I've been trying to pitch a very understable discraft breeze high left and flat over the top of it all and falling on top of the pin. otherwise throwing a beefy disc out right and skipping up to the pin works best. (firebird)

really cool shot though.

Latest posts