• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

You and I are so much alike its not even funny. Really nice set up. Mine is similuar:

Discgolffamilyandfriends007.jpg

that is kind of wierd. but i always did say great minds think alike:D

Wifey got her bag before me :(
dsc09646.jpg

Putter pocket: Star XD

Left side:
HPP Voodoo, Soft Challenger, ESP Zone, CryZtal Buzzz, E-Element, Star Kite

Right side:
Star Stingray, Sirius Orion LS, ESP Flash, Star Leopard, E-Assassin, Double D, Star Valkyrie

Quads will be here Tuesday.

Ouch. You need to be getting yours sometime soon. Fade bags are great had mine for about a month with no complaints. Quads are amazing.

Wifey got her bag before me :(
dsc09646.jpg

Putter pocket: Star XD

Left side:
HPP Voodoo, Soft Challenger, ESP Zone, CryZtal Buzzz, E-Element, Star Kite

Right side:
Star Stingray, Sirius Orion LS, ESP Flash, Star Leopard, E-Assassin, Double D, Star Valkyrie

Quads will be here Tuesday.

that sucks, but a happy wife is a good wife:) more props to her for the breast cancer awareness towel.

more props to her for the breast cancer awareness towel.

We both love boobs.

I personally don't think I would carry mine without the quads though...the crunch is enough until those quads show up!!

My trusty Fade Crunch:

crunch.JPG

Contents:
Soft Challenger 172
X Comet 177
X Comet 173
X Buzzz 174
ESP Buzzz 174
ESP Surge 170
Z Glide 171
Z Glide 177
CH Monarch 171
CH Leopard 175
DGA Squall 172

Baby keys found at Grand Woods, Lansing. (Nice wolfman, LittleWoodenBoy)

The rest:

rest.jpg

All kinds of gems in there.

Last edited:
i pick like 5 discs that i want to bring with me and i carry em, dont use a bag. No where around me sells em haha. Worked for me for the last 4 years.

i pick like 5 discs that i want to bring with me and i carry em, dont use a bag. No where around me sells em haha. Worked for me for the last 4 years.

Its nice to have extra things with you , like extra drinks, a towel, score cards, Marker for when you get an ace , baseball for getting a disc stuck out of a tree, mini markers, first aid kit, muscle cream, pain medicine, Portable Pep-to, for when you can't make the bath room. That is why I carry a bag.

In these hot Texas summers, I carry, two bottles of Gatorade, a bottle of water, and a bottle of Sprite Zero. I also carry two towels. One to clean the discs and one to wipe my face.

Its nice to have extra things with you , like extra drinks, a towel, score cards, Marker for when you get an ace , baseball for getting a disc stuck out of a tree, mini markers, first aid kit, muscle cream, pain medicine, Portable Pep-to, for when you can't make the bath room. That is why I carry a bag.

In these hot Texas summers, I carry, two bottles of Gatorade, a bottle of water, and a bottle of Sprite Zero. I also carry two towels. One to clean the discs and one to wipe my face.

first aid kit, baseball, and pepto are the only things i dont carry. what do you carry like 2 discs? how do you fit so many drinks in your bag?

haha, yeah, ive thought about buying a bag online, but their quite expensive so i havent yet. Maybe when i finish college and have some extra money. And ya, i usualy carry a bottle of gatorade with me too.

Ok, here are two pics of the bag. One with the towels, and then one with out, so you can see inside. I only carry 16 discs:

Bagwithlables2.jpg

Bagwithlables1.jpg

Latest posts