• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

ohhh... that Voodoo is nice!

P.S. I am still curious about the Revo revisions.

THey have not changed it. It looks like the holder for the retriever is pulling it open more. Also the drink holders are the same.

my crunch

heres my crunch along with my mids and putters. my drivers are stacked next to the bag. not a fancy shmancy as some of the other bags in this thread but i dig it.:D

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 93
Could be improved if it had something that forced the suction cup to suck without applying pressure. Was just thinking sort of like how my GPS doc thing works.

DSCI0003.jpg

Front Pocket:
SSS Wizard 175 (black, dancing bears)
SSS Wizard 175

Left to Right:
Glo Wizard 175
Z Buzzz 174
Z Buzzz 174
Z Buzzz 174 (Alien Head dye)
Z Buzzz 174 (HukLab Trifly dye)
ESP Buzzz 174
DX Leopard 167
Pro Leopard 168
Champ Leopard 168
Champ Teebird Plus 175 (Marijuana Leaf dye)
DX Teebird 174
Star Teebird 170
DX Valkyrie 166
Champ Valkyrie 166 (I-dye)

DSCI0002.jpg

Meet Rufus. He's a keeper.

Could be improved if it had something that forced the suction cup to suck without applying pressure. Was just thinking sort of like how my GPS doc thing works.

And if that something was to break then the scepter would would be useless. Whereas if you're applying pressure (little pressure) like it is now then at least it eliminates that possibility :D It works great and is very handy considering I practice a lot.