• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Post pictures of your Axiom discs

Rogue9

Eagle Member
It occurred to me that a picture thread for this would be pretty sweet. So let's see those sweet color combos. Don't have mine yet so someone else can have the honor of first photo.

It occurred to me that a picture thread for this would be pretty sweet. So let's see those sweet color combos. Don't have mine yet so someone else can have the honor of first photo.

a lot of people don't have theirs yet lol.

I know, but those with access to brick and mortar stores that stock them will get them today.

WP_000173.jpg

Now that I've secured my reverse storm trooper Envys, thought I'd let you guys know that disc golf center has their Axiom inventory up. Have fun.

Got 4 Envys at DGC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 175
Got 4 Aliases from DGC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 143
Here's my haul. I'm satisfied :D :thmbup:

It's hard to tell on some of the colors in the picture so here's the combos
Alias color combo: orange/blue, lime/white, lime/hot pink, white/red
Envy color combo: rust/white, black/orange, black/sky blue, light blue/red, white/sky blue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99854279@N04/12294628924/

What weight is that black and orange Envy? Couldn't find one of those anywhere!

omg, those are sexy.

For those who want special color combos..

I suggest emailing or calling your online or local retailers and letting them know what color combo you want because they can specify on the order sheets.

Most retailers like it when they know what are the popular colors to order, it helps their sales and the customer.

Faaaaa-REEEEE-kin gorgeous!

Many thanks for Kirk from Infinite Discs for sending me these kick-butt color combos... and to Axiom Discs for making them!

12297181013_d6a94921d1.jpg

Latest posts