• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Disc Golf Injury Pics :thmbup:

Hazer

Bogey Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Post pictures of your injuries received directly from disc golfing! In this pic is my right index finger after playing 32 new (to me) courses in 5 days! I'm a RHFH thrower, and have a lot of snap. You'll notice the bruise(s) where the edge of my disc slides across my finger when throwing. The black dots on my finger are broken blood vessels deep below the surface of the skin, and the whole area feels like hard plastic. This is the first time it's ever been this bad, and I'm proud to wear it! Let's see some other disc golf specific injuries!

Attachments

• DSC02765.jpg
    DSC02765.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Wish I still had pics of my partial tear tricep from last year. That was brutal looking and I still played a pdga............wish I knew what it would end up doing to my rating lol

Not a good picture but this is the tricep injury I had a couple of months ago.

IMAG0029_zps2a856a18.jpg

Nailed the 4x4 sign post on my follow through about a year ago. Wizard flew into an almost frozen pond that I later waded knee deep to retrieve. Hurt like hell in 32 degree weather.
image-1_zps6b35be5e.jpg

Dude a a doubles tourney I was playing in was climbing a tree to get his discs, fell knocked himself out no and broke his arm. Was not in the group with him but heard the story after he round

This was a blister I got after playing 36 holes yesterday and another 18 today. Its weird because I do this every weekend and never get a blister.

photobucket-20272-1355714355379.jpg

I broke my ankle once playing a tourney in durham, NC. I dont want to relive that moment.

This was a blister I got after playing 36 holes yesterday and another 18 today. Its weird because I do this every weekend and never get a blister.

photobucket-20272-1355714355379.jpg

I broke my ankle once playing a tourney in durham, NC. I dont want to relive that moment.

let me guess.....valley springs?

let me guess.....valley springs?

Nope, Morganton and Sawmills. I live in Hickory now so its been a while since Ive played Valley Springs.

IF you meant I broke my ankle at Valley Springs, then yes, I did it there. And then drove home to Gville, NC (like a dumb*ss) and had a horrible Reset.

Last edited:
forward... didnt actually happen disc golfing....But it sure has kept me off my game all year! Having surgery at the end of the month.

Below is the worst injury ever. McLeod had this happen to him when he was climbing a fence to get a disc. His quote when asked if he has a bionic finger now... "Nope, that hand's on permanent Shocker mode now."

Bone-1.jpg

Nope, Morganton and Sawmills. I live in Hickory now so its been a while since Ive played Valley Springs.

IF you meant I broke my ankle at Valley Springs, then yes, I did it there. And then drove home to Gville, NC (like a dumb*ss) and had a horrible Reset.

yeah, I meant that you injured yourself at valley, those teepads are soooo small, I had a buddy fall awkwardly on one, it was ugly

Slipped on a gravel tee box and did this:
2011-09-20%252020.16.04.jpg

More pics: here

Then had this taken out of my elbow last week:
attachment.php

25 years of wear & tear from racquetball and disc golf.

Well this thread took a turn for the ghastly last night.

The finger one, looks like his wedding ring got caught on the fence and just pulled the flesh off the bone?

Whoooooooowww that finger is friggin NASTY!!!!

I wasn't expecting something that bad when I started reading this thread. That's the winner there!