• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me- 2 hot pink zero spikes and an x-out pro katana
Wife- 2 Pro-d Zone, 1 DX Classic Roc, 1 Star Gremlin

I've gone a little overboard over the last couple weeks with purchases and trades. I really need help. Hi, I'm Steve & I'm a discaholic.

RecentPurchase750.jpg

Armageddon Nukes / CE & 11X TeeBirds / Sparkle Z & First Run ESP Force / Star Shark, RW-Pro Aviar, FLX Drone

I haven't seen 1 Armageddon nuke like those. Mine is just a yellow hot stamp, and i wish i bought another one to go on ebay.

I've gone a little overboard over the last couple weeks with purchases and trades. I really need help. Hi, I'm Steve & I'm a discaholic.

RecentPurchase750.jpg

Armageddon Nukes / CE & 11X TeeBirds / Sparkle Z & First Run ESP Force / Star Shark, RW-Pro Aviar, FLX Drone

Wow Steve, I knew you said you were getting a few of those nukes, but not 7!!! :p I also have one of those RW-Pro aviars that I won up at that freeman lake tourny.

I picked up a sweet Star Eagle X with my funny money winnings at doubles tonight. I must be doing something right. I've finished in the money three doubles rounds in a row, the last two Sundays, and then tonight. I think I've gotten good at picking a card out of a stack to get a good partner, that's probably about all.

I just picked up a white star sidewinder with an "Indiana Disc Golf Hall of Fame" stamp on it after my last tourney.

A prototype Lightning MX-1. My noodle arm loves it for backhand tosses. Can't wait to see the new plastic! Got a Glo Buzzz at same time.

From my local PIAS:

Star Roadrunner X-out 155g new $10

Millenium Polaris LS ?g used $4

Status
Not open for further replies.