• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded for a GL Trident (Blue/teal) and an Opto one to replace the one I lost under stupid circumstances. I dropped my beloved Opto Trident while taking another disc out of my bag and had it returned a few minutes later by a group following us. I was so relieved, that I apparently did the same thing again with less luck a few minutes later.:wall:

Just traded for a GL Trident (Blue/teal) and an Opto one to replace the one I lost under stupid circumstances. I dropped my beloved Opto Trident while taking another disc out of my bag and had it returned a few minutes later by a group following us. I was so relieved, that I apparently did the same thing again with less luck a few minutes later.:wall:
I feel your pain I count my discs now almost every hole. I have lost a handful of discs being stupid that now counting my discs is just normal.

MVP Volt, and its also the best purchase i have ever made!!! AMAZING disc.

It feels like the disc i have been trying to find for a long time, it turns easy, but always comes back to a fade in the end, i love it.. its going to have a place in my bag for sure.

I think it will be that driver that hits the anny but doesnt die like the rest, flattens out and nails the shot I wanted other drivers to do for me :)

It also works for hyzer shots too.. super huge hyzers.. omg

YESSSS, i g2g throw it now, bye

Last edited:
A 1st Run and a 4th Run CE Valk
picture.php

28wpf1y.jpg

30ms904.jpg

Two Strawberry Zero Mercys, one Optoline Core and a (what appears to be) First Run CE Eagle.

Picked up a stack of 14 wizards between players' pack and payout at the Ozark Mountain tournament last weekend. Several SSS, a couple S and a few RFFs.

175g champ beast to replace the one i threw into the lake at walnut creek and a 167g glow roadrunner.

they are (from top to bottom):
DGA sparkle Glow Undertows
DGA sparkle Squalls
DGA sparkle Hurricanes
DGA Sparkle Aftershocks

they are going to get wiped and dyed soon(hopefully).

imag0736r.jpg

175 pink and 170 black

imag0737e.jpg

A couple of X buzzzes to replace the one I threw in the lake...blue is 170-172 and the teal is 175-176. This X material feels a lot more grippy than the old X I had, should beat into a great turnover disc! Plus they have a bunch of small sparkles in them...hmmm could it be magic? :clap:

I was saying the same thing about the new X plastic. feels way different than I remember. seems much closer to a shiny ESP than what X used to be. Can't wait to beat them in. I have a new X-Avenger and a new X-Buzzz I'll be beating in!

I was saying the same thing about the new X plastic. feels way different than I remember. seems much closer to a shiny ESP than what X used to be. Can't wait to beat them in. I have a new X-Avenger and a new X-Buzzz I'll be beating in!

Thats true, now that you said something I fondled them again, and they do seem like a stiff ESP rather than the old X.

5 G9i Wizards
5 Soft Wizards

All 173-174 (weighed myself)
One of the softs has a silver stamp, the others are gold.

Yippee!

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 137
imag0736r.jpg

175 pink and 170 black

imag0737e.jpg

A couple of X buzzzes to replace the one I threw in the lake...blue is 170-172 and the teal is 175-176. This X material feels a lot more grippy than the old X I had, should beat into a great turnover disc! Plus they have a bunch of small sparkles in them...hmmm could it be magic? :clap:

a. that black volt looks kewwwl! I have one slated to arrive tomorrow.

b. those blue X buzzz look a lot less shiny/glossy that the white one I just bought. How is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.