• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

I need to alter my previous statement..."flat" high shoulder glow cpds would be amazing! If they can do it with the teebirds and firebirds this shouldn't be hard...it would be like CFRs all over again! i know, I know... the CFRs,they molded up more os than they wanted but from a mold minimalist approach it is nice to be able to carry a CFR pd in lieu of a firebird :)

my email : So you know how awesome it would be if you released some Dismania glow plastic? Man that would rock. Could you imagine how fast some glow PD's would sell? Or maybe some nice flat Glow CMD2's? Amazing right....

their response:

"Hey D. Jones,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to tell you that today is your lucky day: we are planning to manufacture Glow C-PDs this winter.
Stay tuned for neat fundraisers in Feb 2012.

Best regards,

Discmania Staff"

.. and you know this made me happy cuz im using bold

Last edited:
I am eagerly awaiting the disappointment that will come when I see them and they are all max weight. Blizzard discs sell like crazy and all CFR seems to be 170+... Glow PDs in the 160s please!

literally just posted on our local facebook dg community about an hour ago

" all i want for Christmas is a glow discmania c-pd!!"

So I can't find a good thread on the PD2. I've only thrown one once and it was a while ago and I'm thinking about trying one out. Thoughts?

Yea mine is a year or two old and I've ever only see it "pause" slightly, never actively turn. I use it instead of a firebird now. Flys like a faster firebird for me. Everything a pigish fast driver should be. I use it for certain forhand hyzers, forhand flex, thumber, and forhand roller.

That is C line. Not sure about the S's.

yea the one i tossed was definitely stable as **** but it was C, might try out an S.

Latest posts