• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

Just picked up a Pre release C-line PD Big D in the Desert IX, 2010 distance championship. Anyone know what this disc is worth?

Not sure how much they are worth now, but I got a pair of them as well. What I can tell you, is they are MEGA beefy!! I bagged one for a couple years in place of my Firebird, but ended up pulling it out for fear of losing it.

I recently picked up an S-line with what appears to be a newer stamp but patent # on the bottom. Is this an older run that they found in the warehouse or something?

DM stamped up a bunch of patent numbers with the new shield stamp. They were on the factory store. Wouldn't surprise me there are some in the wild.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PD.JPG
    PD.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 300
I knew there were profile pics in this thread. The left is an Anhyzer top. The right's a Test Config. Now that you see them side by side, it's hard to mistake one for the other.

INKw30ll.jpg

Hey! That's my picture :D . necro bump for some tasty PDs.

I found a brand new 175 pearly stiff PD, 3rd run, yes? What is the alleged hype behind this specific run? Most OS?

Hey! That's my picture :D . necro bump for some tasty PDs.

I found a brand new 175 pearly stiff PD, 3rd run, yes? What is the alleged hype behind this specific run? Most OS?

They're the most PD of the PDs.

Generally more flat (read: less dome), very stiff plastic, and slightly pearly.

We have similar bags. I keep a xxx instead of a FB. I throw teebird/river instead of FD. I throw buzzz instead of truth and warden instead of judge.

I threw one of the new swirl SPDs, a 166, and it is fabulous. I don't know if it's just the weight but it is noticeably less stable than I expect a fresh S PD to be.

Just got some small huk lab stamped swirls. Love the look, this plastic seems a bit soft for star but that might be ok for this time of year.

Latest posts