• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag II!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some as well.

Not sure if this would help get another round started but I would like 5 tags. 1 for each family member.:) I would have ordered them last time but I just joined yesterday.

I need around 20 to place the order. For the last order I had 18 (including 2 more for myself). If we're already up to 6 then all we need is a few more people. I can probably place an order with 10 but I try to make the order a decent size for the place.

I'm in

I'll take 2. One for me and one for user MAGNUS. I owe him for his coaching and teaching me (this would be a kinda cool way to do something disc golf related for him).

Just add me to the list - and if you get a chance tell me how to get you the money (they show up as sold out in the store).

Obviously no rush since you are waiting on the list of them..

I just got my second one from Tim. Thank you Tim! The first one happened to be cracked when I received it--clearly somewhere along the line someone in the mail bent it roughly in two. But this one arrived in mint condition. So I'm going to put it on the bag.

You're on the other side of the country so it will probably take an extra day or two. I'd guess that you may get them either today or tomorrow.

They're here..

You're on the other side of the country so it will probably take an extra day or two. I'd guess that you may get them either today or tomorrow.

TIMG - Got them.. Thanks.. they're a lot thicker than what I had expected! Wow.. I was impressed with the quality. Nice work and thanks again! :D

Looking forward to the next round as I'll definitely take one when that happens.

I am ready to order one also, let me know when we can place the order.

I'm on board for purchasing a personalized bag tag. I went to the DGCR store and I see they are sold out. Are you going to make another order? Everyone seems pleased with their tags and look foward to having a conversation piece when I meet people on the course. Just let me know when you make them available again.

hey tim,
i haven't had access to a computer for several months otherwise i woulda definitely been in for round on or two. so definitely count me in for the next round.
thanks

I'd leave pre-orders up all the time but I don't think it's fair for someone to have to wait forever for me to sell enough tags so I can place an order. The magic number is around 20 tags.

Do you know how close you are getting seems quite a few have posted they are ready to order. I am also interested, hoping for the next round to be sooner rather than later.

Well, it looks like 6 people after a quick count.. I'd need a few more since I'd feel bad making you guys wait forever until I get enough tag orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.