• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Prime

With that bead, is that a Judge? The name doesn't really seem to fit with their mold naming scheme.

"Prime" doesn't fit the disc naming scheme, so I'm guessing it's a new plastic blend.

I don't have access to it right now, but MST's October newsletter tells of the three new Trilogy plastics. I think one of them is something like "Frost." And this might be the other...can't recall right now.

I don't have access to it right now, but MST's October newsletter tells of the three new Trilogy plastics. I think one of them is something like "Frost." And this might be the other...can't recall right now.

Fluid is the other one

Isn't Frost their Blizzard-style plastic?

Last edited:
So prime and fluid? You think two new types of plastic? Neither fit their theme of disc names, but I dont think Prime is another plastic

Last edited:

And this is but a smattering of bigger things to come. For 2015, Trilogy plans to launch 12 new models, new baskets, a disc golf shoe, and a more flexible blend of plastic called, variously, Fluid(DD), Frost(Lat), and Elasto(Westside). There's also talk of a more affordable entry level plastic.
-from newsletter

Elasto, stretch it back and launch the disc down the fairway like a rubberband.

There ya go. Thanks, Eric!

Prime sounds like a new baseline.

Ah yes. Last sentence there... "entry level plastic". I dont know if I would call baseline anything "prime", but it does sound like it would be a name for a line of plastic. Lucid, Fuzion, Prime... I could see that I guess. Unless its a shoe, and DD is trying to one-up MVP with the commercial as it being more misleading as the MVP mini. When this whole thing first came out about DD Fluid, my first thought was, really DD? Bottled water?

"We only have this in stock in Prime plastic"
"No thanks, I prefer premium plastics..."

:\

Also, major props to DD for the production value. Nice to see quality work being put into DG advertising.

Who do I write to at DD to have them do a Justice Disc. With a limited edition metallica stamp. Lady Jusice from the "...And Justice for All" cover.

DD Prime is actually a source of buying and streaming online video content. Specifically disc golf video and media. And with Prime you get free 2-day shipping.

Latest posts