• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Prime

You can take care of the stamp here

well I'll be damned... will they do an image like a cover album? i imagine that would infringe on copyrights or something. Guess im giving Hetfield a call to see if I can use their album cover.

Man I am excited to see if this baseline blend is better and more durable. Less warpage. Think I creamed my pants.

The way I think of it is as being the "prime" plastic for putters and midranges. The "prime" plastic for cycling if you will. I'm thinking the baseline plastic that seasons nicely, as well as not looking like 15yrs of abuse on a disc used for only 2 rounds. All I know, is that I can't wait to get my hands on some Prime Truths!

The way I think of it is as being the "prime" plastic for putters and midranges. The "prime" plastic for cycling if you will. I'm thinking the baseline plastic that seasons nicely, as well as not looking like 15yrs of abuse on a disc used for only 2 rounds. All I know, is that I can't wait to get my hands on some Prime Truths!

:thmbup::clap:

absolutely worthless teaser, must have their C squad marketing team on this upcoming product

As we figured out, Prime is their baseline plastic. MSRP will be $8.99. No other details yet

Last edited:
I putt with a 175 DX Aviar P&A, in no small part because I have a set of practice discs of the same weight, and can replace any that the dog chews for $6. I feel locked in, because buying a new set of practice discs from Trilogy (or Pro Aviars, at that) would be pretty expensive. This alleviates that a little bit, so makes me more likely to try a Dagger, or Mercy, or Judge.

Latest posts