• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Bag Stolen At Ledgestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP Mountain Man

Par Member
Please be on the lookout. CASH REWARD!

Friday evening, someone stole an Orange Grip bag from an Air BnB in Peoria Heights IL. All discs have name and number on them. Adam Hammes PDGA # 57365

CASH $$$ REWARD if found!

What a shame for a touring pro to loose his bag. I take it he is sponsored so it won't be a total loss?

The neighbor stole it and then returned it? Or was it just some kind of misunderstanding? Maybe the neighbor thwarted the attempted theft in the early morning hours and heroically made the return?

The neighbor stole it and then returned it? Or was it just some kind of misunderstanding? Maybe the neighbor thwarted the attempted theft in the early morning hours and heroically made the return?

This may be one of those times to say thank you for the mysterious story your grand kids will enjoy.

Glad to hear he got it back!

Would be a real shame to lose your bag. Especially mid-tourney. Sure sponsored players have access to plenty of plastic, but we all know how tough it can be to replace that favorite disc that has the perfect PLH, has perfect dome, and is beat in perfectly. Now multiply that by your entire bag.

I try to keep a "ghost bag" on hand when I'm travelling or playing a tourney. Basically try to have a 1-for-1 replacement of every disc in my tournament bag, in case I lose one and need to replace it ASAP.

Thank You So Much

I need to thank several people, who were able to line up a plan B for this morning, had the bag not been recovered.

In the wee hours of the morning, from many miles away, both the TD Nate H. , and Dana V., came through with a cell phone number for Johhnie H. at Plastic Addicts.

Johhnie promptly returned my early Saturday morning call and said that they would be able to open an hour early. This would have enabled Adam to put together a stock bag two hours before his tee time.

So, yeah, I want to thank you guys very much.

I'm proud to be part of such an amazing community network, one that is so quick to respond in times of need.

This is what I've pieced together... they were drinking and ended up hanging out at the neighbor's house and at some point Adam went and brought his bag over (presumably to discuss discs). Next morning, wakes up and forgets bringing bag to neighbors house (looks around frantically, instead of backtracking his evening). Next, they sound the alarms that the bag's been stolen. Bag was returned once neighbor noticed it was left. It's an embarrassing story, so that's why I'm sure he doesn't want all the details out there for people to judge.

This is what I've pieced together... they were drinking and ended up hanging out at the neighbor's house and at some point Adam went and brought his bag over (presumably to discuss discs). Next morning, wakes up and forgets bringing bag to neighbors house (looks around frantically, instead of backtracking his evening). Next, they sound the alarms that the bag's been stolen. Bag was returned once neighbor noticed it was left. It's an embarrassing story, so that's why I'm sure he doesn't want all the details out there for people to judge.

Funny, cause with no details I already pieced this explanation together from the moment they said the neighbor returned it.

Isn't he like 19? Why bother traveling for big tournaments if you just wanna party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts