• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Bag Stolen At Ledgestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he like 19? Why bother traveling for big tournaments if you just wanna party

By that logic, Paul McBeth should've stopped touring after he had his bag stolen at The Memorial after leaving it unattended.

By the way, Adam has also had a couple of big A Tier wins (Rumble and Silver Cup) against some top shelf talent.

By that logic, Paul McBeth should've stopped touring after he had his bag stolen at The Memorial after leaving it unattended.

By the way, Adam has also had a couple of big A Tier wins (Rumble and Silver Cup) against some top shelf talent.

Did Paul have his bag stolen because he was getting drunk? I've been up where he's from many times and know that's the thing to do up there. He showed real talent at world's last year it would just seem a waste to party away a chance at being a star.

Did Paul have his bag stolen because he was getting drunk? I've been up where he's from many times and know that's the thing to do up there. He showed real talent at world's last year it would just seem a waste to party away a chance at being a star.

You've been to Northern Wisconsin so you know what Adam is all about? OK, gotcha. Are all people overly judgmental where you're from? You're acting as if he has a hardcore drug problem. He was having fun with friends, forgot to bring his bag inside, a neighbor grabbed it (trying to help) and brought it back the next morning. If the neighbor would've left a note, this was never a story. Relax.

You've been to Northern Wisconsin so you know what Adam is all about? OK, gotcha. Are all people overly judgmental where you're from? You're acting as if he has a hardcore drug problem. He was having fun with friends, forgot to bring his bag inside, a neighbor grabbed it (trying to help) and brought it back the next morning. If the neighbor would've left a note, this was never a story. Relax.

Dude , you're the one that needs to relax. I didn't say he was shooting up in the alley and forgot his bag. My opinion is don't leave the tools you need for a "job" laying around while you get drunk with buddies. I live in WI and trust me there isn't much to do beside party when the weather is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts