• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Problem with my DGA Mach Lite

Darth Anovin

Eagle Member
I bought my Mach Lite about 6 months ago and I love that thing. It's incredibly portable and the size is very close to an actual basket. However, I've recently noticed a problem. If I grab it by the inner pole to move it, the tripod legs fold up when I pick it up. It's rather annoying that they're not remaining in place anymore. Has anyone else had this problem. If so, how did you fix it? Also, atthis point it would be pointless to contact DGA because I didn't fill out the damn warrenty paperwork.

The same thing happens to me. When I move the basket around a few feet, I just hold the feet up with my own foot (wow that was odd to type). When I am moving it a longer distance, I don't mind the feet folding so I do not trip on them as I am walking. I have been frustrated by it too though, but the quality of the basket itself makes up for it.

Weird, I haven't had that happen with either of mine after a lot of use.

The legs on mine are super hard to even open, so no problems with mine at all. The only problem I noticed is if I hit the chains hard enough every blue moon the top will collapse. I think I may be possibly hitting the clip in a weird way that is releasing it though so who knows, love the basket.

The legs on mine have folded up like that since new. I rarely move mine so I haven't done anything to fix it yet. I'm sure it would be really easy to do though.

Latest posts