• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Well the bottom at least is mentioned to be reinforced with water and dirt repellent material, and looking at the pictures posted it seems like the rest of the fabric is pretty sturdy too.

Kai, when preordering do we need to send $$ or just send an email saying something like: "I want to reserve a brown bag" and pay at a later date?

Orders now during this two week presale period.
paiments need to be done before May.

Kai,
I put my info on the "preorder" list. Is there a way to see were we are at on it or to confirm our preorders were recieved?

Thanks,

Kai,
I put my info on the "preorder" list. Is there a way to see were we are at on it or to confirm our preorders were recieved?

Thanks,

have you send the email to me? then you should have got email back.
I replyed to all orders I have got.

The upper putter pocket.

thats not even close to same :)

truth is that nothing is copied, but who believes that :) we have just come out similar ideas when we tested it and changed things that did not work well to better solutions. Only thing we changed after grip came out was that we made sure there is enough room for jacket, but actually we made that pocket smaller than was in our first two protos :)

I'll take some photos for you to compare

well im sold...the bag comes with a instant cape!! :)

srsly,this bag is what i wanted the "other" bag to be. extra room,dnt have to skimp discs, looks well built and well thought out. good job kai.

now i need color swatches of fabrics so i can decide

Is there a camelback or something built in? just curious.

Booter, if you want to see a patch of the fabric, I have one of the smoke blue.

Latest posts