• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Production run z meteor!

i have mine coming in the mail right now. i had the LE z meteor and ive thrown the esp meteor. love the z. its perfectly understable for me. it has turn but not too much. throw on a gentle hyzer and it will fly straight for days with minimal fade. i have my FR z meteor in the mail as we speak. should be here within a few days

If you are looking for flat Meteors this Z run will disappoint you. All 20+ at Marshall Street had significant dome much like the SE's.

If you are looking for flat Meteors this Z run will disappoint you. All 20+ at Marshall Street had significant dome much like the SE's.

I had a friend grab a Zeteor for me from Am Nats. It's one with the Am Nats stamp and it isn't flat either. All the ones GGGT has are slightly domey as well. They definitely aren't as flippy as ESP... I'm hoping it will beat in nicely

I finally had a chance to throw my Z Meteor this weekend. Mine is a 173 Red Meteor with slightly more dome than than my ESP. So far I like these alot. They have slightly more HSS than the ESP and seem to have more glide. The different plastics compliment each other nicely. Probably dropping the Fugitive.