• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Proton Drivers

We're assuming it's an existing driver. What if it's a new mold being released in Proton?

:eek:

We're assuming it's an existing driver. What if it's a new mold being released in Proton?

:eek:

When you do this, heckles of hope are raised. My heckles of hope can't handle being let down again. Please speculate responsibly.

Hey, I'm just saying. :D
I would like a Proton Amp though. :thmbup:

Im going out on a limb an saying distance driver...looks pretty wide for a volt/shock/amp but might just be the angle/light with proton'

MVP Sword-ish like driver pleeeeeeease.

i want eclipse! i hope this means eclipse too, or else.. meh.

and a more HSS Volt would be most likely an Eclipse Volt

1002735_542315019158711_1580212270_n.png

Proton tends to mold up with a little dome, yes? Or at least that's been my experience thus far aside from my first run vector. Not sure if I want a domey Volt or Shock, but if they release it in Eclipse with Metal Flake, I'm all over that shizz, dome or not

Well its like old UFO pictures. Large blue background...hard to get any perspective. Id say they will be releasing the Volt, Shock and Amp in Proton and Eclipse before any sort of distance driver. I have no hard evidence to back that up, its just my assumption.

Well its like old UFO pictures. Large blue background...hard to get any perspective. Id say they will be releasing the Volt, Shock and Amp in Proton and Eclipse before any sort of distance driver. I have no hard evidence to back that up, its just my assumption.

ASSumption. = P

Proton tends to mold up with a little dome, yes? Or at least that's been my experience thus far aside from my first run vector. Not sure if I want a domey Volt or Shock, but if they release it in Eclipse with Metal Flake, I'm all over that shizz, dome or not

MVP can control these factors (ie no domey P Axis since FR), and now that they have been working with Proton and their drivers for a while I'm expecting fewer if any issues at release. I'm sure they will put sparkles in some of them.

Latest posts