• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Confidence Program

Will you commit to the program?

• Total voters
I forgot to post on Tuesday and Wednesday...I was only able to putt for 15 minutes on both of those days. I'll pick up the slack today and get back on track with a full 30 minutes.

Got my putting done yesterday...bout to start on today's.

Ataway cc! I did my putting today. Last night I had a putting party in my basement. Yes I think it counts. Yes there were adult beverages involved.

i've putted the past three days in a row, but just saw this thread so i'm in. it'll only keep me honest

I did this putting practice last year and I think it did help with my putts and confidence. My percentage certianly did go up. However I think if is something that you have to continue to practice. I didn't and can tell my percentage is down again. I am now recommited to practicing my putting. It works. It is all about repetition. The key is to only take a few putters and practice so that each throw you are concentrating on the mechanics of a good putt. When you have to many discs, you end up throwing them too fast and not focusing like is needed to learn good technique.

Last night I had a putting party in my basement. Yes I think it counts. Yes there were adult beverages involved.

I've never been to a putting party before, but it sounds like fun!

I've done 15 minutes for today so far. Got 15 more coming soon.

I plaayed today. Does that count?

Would have to say, not sure for each day since my last post but probably 50/50 on it.

I've never been to a putting party before, but it sounds like fun!

I've done 15 minutes for today so far. Got 15 more coming soon.

We had a blast! I did my putting today.

I got a new PB on my home course today. This practice helped me do it!

I only got 15 minutes in today. Why is that 2nd block of 15 always so hard to find time for?

putted the past 2 days and i'm about to go outside and putt for today. happy mlk day!!

I did my putting practice yesterday...bout to head off to do today's.

heading outside to do mine for the day. beautiful day in my little corner of America :cool:

Did my practice yesterday and did not post, practiced today. Did not practice Sunday but beat the course pro so it's all good.

Latest posts