• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quite possibly the most overpriced discs ever...

if thats what discs are going for in sf, i'm going to move there and open a shop and become the first billionaire disc golfer. :thmbdown:thats crazy!!!!! :thmbdown:

Unless that disc operates by remote control I don't think I'll be purchasing one.

if thats what discs are going for in sf, i'm going to move there and open a shop and become the first billionaire disc golfer. :thmbdown:thats crazy!!!!! :thmbdown:

No, shops have competitive prices up here as far as non-internet retailers go.

I just bought a FLX Buzzz and Z Comet both brand new for $11/each at one of the stores on my previous list. :p

I enjoyed their description of disc golf.

And I quote:

"Disc Golf Frisbees - Fly high playing everyman's golf!! The objective is to throw a disk into a basket sitting 2 to 3 above ground. Disc golf courses range in length from nine to eighteen holes and each hole is par three, with varying distances. The quiver of discs includes putters, drivers, of varying sizes. Mid-range discs are used for slow, stable flight, heavier discs for cutting through the wind, light discs for long sailing flights. The PDGA has 50,000 registered members and estimates that 12 million people have played the game. Disc throwing is snappier than traditional frisbee lofting."

943168019d1240763972-sourcebans-facepalm21.jpg

I remember seeing that website before. How much you want to bet me that they get a few suckers to take the bait?

Latest posts