• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rattler, Putt'r, Polecat, Birdie..... a.k.a "the lid thread"

I always thought that the piranha and the birdie were very similar. Its been a long time since I have thrown either though.

where are you ordering UV rattlers, spinners has none that i can see

Bought 3 UV Rattlers from Spinners on the Green. They did not have them online you have to call them 480-941-2513.

Punisher said:
Bought 3 UV Rattlers from Spinners on the Green. They did not have them online you have to call them 480-941-2513.

Human interaction in order to purchase goods? How quaint! Maybe I'll give it a try - just to feel primitive again.

Got two UVR's coming myself, after talking to the fella on the phone today I think I will be pleasantly surprised with these, anyone have pics of the disc or stamp? I just wish I didn't have to wait for these thangs.

$15 plus 6 I believe for shipping, also check this out this looks real purdy if you ask me, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Discraft-Ti-Titanium-GREY-RATTLER-2012-Memorial-Disc-Golf-Disc-/320861946540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab4dcc2ac

and this has me real tempted as well http://www.ebay.com/itm/Discraft-Elite-Pro-Rattler-Disc-Golf-Putter-Rare-Black-/320849987565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4ab42647ed, I need a second job and a wife that understands that I can't get enough lids haha

Yes $15 is correct but the guy on the phone didnt know how much shipping was going to be since I ordered 4 of them. I cant wait to see these thanks for the links to Ebay but what kind of Plastic is the Black Rattler.

No idea on that plastic but if it's like soft x, plastic then maybe I just am not a fan of throwing really dark plastic on courses here in Oregon.

Man that's the ticket right there. I just want it in a more visible color that plastic and stamp are schweet I bet. Man, I need to do my taxes and scrounge up some extra duckets anyone order one up yet?

Grant said:
Man that's the ticket right there. I just want it in a more visible color that plastic and stamp are schweet I bet. Man, I need to do my taxes and scrounge up some extra duckets anyone order one up yet?

I have one. They are pretty soft. Its hard to compare it to any of the the other softs that discraft runs. To me it feels softer than soft challengers, Magnets and APX. Flight wise it just like a Pro D Rattler.

Spinners On The Green is out of the UV Rattlers. They are going to try and get Discraft to do another run. They took my name and number asked my how many I would like. They hope to have an answer from Discraft in a couple of weeks. Side note they are very friendly and helpfull on the phone.

Picked up 5 of the soft Black Rattlers from DD cant wait to try these things out, they told me that they only had about 10 when I was orderding mine.

mattw said:
Spinners On The Green is out of the UV Rattlers. They are going to try and get Discraft to do another run. They took my name and number asked my how many I would like. They hope to have an answer from Discraft in a couple of weeks. Side note they are very friendly and helpfull on the phone.

Well I'm sure glad they stopped emailing me after saying they would sell me two on monday.

Latest posts