• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] RDG Gila: Overstable Mid

I really like my amber, flies a lot like a DX Viper after a it's been beat in a bit. Straight to dump on BH shots, and can be ranged well on a hyzerflip FH.

I kind of wanted to get a Fossil too, but I kind of want to wait until I could order another disc with it like a Tyrant or Raptor.

Jcass, what in your opinion is the main difference in fossil plastic vs. S line from gateway? Minus of course the varying degrees of flexibility. Unless that's something you guys are offering also.

Still waiting on a beadless glidey overstable mid. Something 5 5 0 3 l
Would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never touched anything but a sss and rff wizard.

Get them mitts on some Fossil bruh! I love it and swear by it. To answer your Fossil Fuel question, it is still pretty stiff, just slightly less than reg. Fossil. I'd say it has a little more give in the flight plate as well. It is a different grip than Fossil but still grippy.
I think you'll like this new Gateway venture, some great molds and plastics for sure. Wizard's and Gila's are never leaving my bag.

Get them mitts on some Fossil bruh! I love it and swear by it. To answer your Fossil Fuel question, it is still pretty stiff, just slightly less than reg. Fossil. I'd say it has a little more give in the flight plate as well. It is a different grip than Fossil but still grippy.
I think you'll like this new Gateway venture, some great molds and plastics for sure. Wizard's and Gila's are never leaving my bag.

I'm really digging on it and I've been eyeing them for months now honestly. IDK how many of their molds I'll try/keep but if the reviews are any indication of what I can expect, then I'll probably keep some gateway around. Hopefully my prophecies get here soon, I'm anxious.

never thought i'd say this, but beat fossil gila taking away EL shots. crazy how this thing lengthens in fossil as time goes on...

ive been fairly curious about the fossil gila's for a long time but texas courses are rocky and can sometimes destroy a perfectly seasoned base plastic mid in one round,i had it happen to my rocs when i threw them. i may have to give one a try just because. my proto is seasoning nicely but itll be a long time before it becomes understable.

ive been fairly curious about the fossil gila's for a long time but texas courses are rocky and can sometimes destroy a perfectly seasoned base plastic mid in one round,i had it happen to my rocs when i threw them. i may have to give one a try just because. my proto is seasoning nicely but itll be a long time before it becomes understable.

My most seasoned Fossil is amazing. It's almost like a mid version of an Eagle. It'll turn if need be but I can also get some nice biting hyzer flips to turn with maybe a little finish at the end

The Gila is hands down my favorite RDG mold bc it breaks in perfectly. Great flight from birth to near death.

My most seasoned Fossil is amazing. It's almost like a mid version of an Eagle. It'll turn if need be but I can also get some nice biting hyzer flips to turn with maybe a little finish at the end

The Gila is hands down my favorite RDG mold bc it breaks in perfectly. Great flight from birth to near death.

Fossil prophecy!!!!