• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] RDG Gila: Overstable Mid

I have been checking the shop, but they are still not up. Any idea of the time frame until they are up?

Hoping the stamp arrives to Gateway in the next day or two.
Then we will stamp and get them loaded up!

In the Fossil, the Gila molded up super flat and they're beefy. Exactly what I was for.

Plenty of stability to season into a cycle.

hope this fossil run kills the glide a bit. the wear on the protos was faster than expected, and the glide doesn't help now that they are turning earlier and losing fade fast.

hope this fossil run kills the glide a bit. the wear on the protos was faster than expected, and the glide doesn't help now that they are turning earlier and losing fade fast.

Wouldn't base line plastic increase the glide as it wears in?

any disc that wears in essentially gains more glide because of the reduced stability. i think he is more or less wanting it to have less glide out of the box though.

my proto is still holding up strong, though i would still prefer a heavier one in a different color.

jamie,any news on the next diamond run?

More glide due to loss of stability AND texture (smoother discs have more drag, put far too simply).

any disc that wears in essentially gains more glide because of the reduced stability. i think he is more or less wanting it to have less glide out of the box though.

my proto is still holding up strong, though i would still prefer a heavier one in a different color.

Yes, but that was my point. Fossil is going to beat up waaaaay faster than diamond and gain more glide. Unless of course it's a different blend of fossil than I'm used to.

Dave ran us some max weight diamond too. They'll release at the same time as the Fossil.

They're as beefy, awesome and captivating as expected. I think they're all clear though so that's a bit of a bummer. But, I'm a beggar not a chooser with what Dave runs.

Can't wait to grab some Fossils.

Also the Sanny Sentinel in your comparison pics used to be mine.

Dave ran us some max weight diamond too. They'll release at the same time as the Fossil.

They're as beefy, awesome and captivating as expected. I think they're all clear though so that's a bit of a bummer. But, I'm a beggar not a chooser with what Dave runs.

What weights were the Fossil run in?????

Please, Please, Please don't say all max. weight........

clear is fine too! i can always dye if need be. thanks jamie,this is a good start to my day! when can we expect these to drop?

When can we expect these to drop on the site?

Tick.................

Tick..............................

tick.....................................

tick...................................................................................

tick........................................................................................................

Tick.................

Tick..............................

tick.....................................

tick........................................................................................................

I've been checking this thread every day waiting for these bad boys to drop!

I was hoping our one disc challenge disc last night at JB league was gonna be a gila but I was sadly disappointed. Instead we got an evo platinum element with the new non radiused rim. Think everybody was surprised by how long and straight they were.

I was hoping our one disc challenge disc last night at JB league was gonna be a gila but I was sadly disappointed. Instead we got an evo platinum element with the new non radiused rim. Think everybody was surprised by how long and straight they were.

The make Elements without the rounded inner rim again?!? That's sweet!

Latest posts