• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

I have tried averything I have to get it past 275 and have not been able to crack that number.

giphy.gif

Can they make some Amber Stegos? Anyone up for extreme beef that just can't be beat?

Except that haha

angles are tough to learn, but man a uber beat stego is a cool roller disc. beat motions here for longer FH rollers, but that OG beat stego holds its ground in that 250-300 range.

ODRB, sorry i didn't PM you before using OG. my b.

angles are tough to learn, but man a uber beat stego is a cool roller disc. beat motions here for longer FH rollers, but that OG beat stego holds its ground in that 250-300 range.

ODRB, sorry i didn't PM you before using OG. my b.

I FH roll Firebirds a lot, use it on #6 at Oregon Park a lot. Good for 400-450 on the ground.

I like a good Beat Phase for rollers too. Haven't tried to roll my Motion, but imagine it would do well.

What do you get when you cross a brick and a boomerang... well you know.

Got to try a Stego for the first time today (cool new stamp). This disc is not like the others, LOL. Serious question: how are you guys using your Stego? I've heard some people say get out of jail or trick shots but can someone be specific? The main uses I can see at this point are flex forehand upshots and rollers... other ideas?

Got to try a Stego for the first time today (cool new stamp). This disc is not like the others, LOL. Serious question: how are you guys using your Stego? I've heard some people say get out of jail or trick shots but can someone be specific? The main uses I can see at this point are flex forehand upshots and rollers... other ideas?

On my Home corse at Etowah Park, #2 you have two lines; a FH flex shot with a late fade or a hyzerflip straight that can't fade. I do the former with the Stego, it's only about 220.

I also use it on a hole(#10 I think) it's a huge dropoff maybe 40 ft on a 180 foot hole, with only about a 30x20 landing zone, and you have to throw a hyzer. So I just flip it out there and let it drop.

FH flexes, wonky greens and sky hyzers work great with it. You always know what it will do.

The Stego is a $ maker for me on forehand approaches. I use it a lot to get around trees and to get rapid bite back on an anny.

You can also Putt extremely confidently into a hurricane with a Stego.

I've used it to flex around trees or super short spikes over the thickness, forehand rollers that I need a sharp curl on. Surprising use has been the 150' hyzer hole that I was either on the right line but deep with a mid or right distance and too straight with a putter.

Has anybody tried throwing this thing overhand... Lmao. This disc is so stupid and I love it.

I used it so much yesterday, including one pretty epic overhand.

Almost aced with it twice lol.

This thing is so crazy and funny it will stay in bag mostly for that reason. On to the review wow this thing is really stupid crazy. No matter what we did this thing hyzers out even thrown upside down. Over hands is crazy also. We had 30mph winds in northwest Ohio and this thing just laughed at a headwind. Don't even try to throw it in tailwind. Spike hyzers on short holes even with cross winds is money. I'm finding actual use for this thing but have never laughed so hard from throwing a disc.. if you have questions on results of some types of throws and how it acted ask. We threw so many different shots that don't want to write a 3 page report on them on all.. all in all craziest funnest disc to have in bag and can't wait to see the things I try with it

So my friend said that thing needs beat in I told him I don't think it's possible.. so is it possible to beat the beef out if a stego I don't think so but is it possible?

So my friend said that thing needs beat in I told him I don't think it's possible.. so is it possible to beat the beef out if a stego I don't think so but is it possible?

My first one may have mellowed ever so slightly, but not by much. It's also a 168. So no quite as stupid OS as the 175 I have now.

You might could beat some stank off, but it's not going to be a normal thrower ever I don't think.

Really liking this disc so far. It's like a zoneier Zone. Absolutely retardedly overstable.

I throw a lot of hyzer flips with understable discs. The Stego allows me to execute some shots that I didn't have before and is just a super reliable upshot disc. It feels a little weird in the hand due to the ridge on the top, but the plastic is nice. Is the Stego made out of Gateway plastic?

Since this disc was OOP (or at least not available) for a while, I ordered a few backups. I don't know of any other disc that can quite fill this slot. I have a feeling I'll be using the Stego quite a bit. There are a few short wooded holes around here that may become much easier with the goofy Stego flight.