• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

I am stoked to hear more. Sounds really good, I always liked gila - comet, but needed either thrashed fossil gila or a really stable MJ Comet to make it seamless

Please tell me it's the cartoonish stegosaurus stamp with moose antlers????? I'd be in heaven!!!

Even if it's not.....can we will that into existence?

That sounds like a win.

If it doesn't happen maybe Bullwinkle going full rodeo on a stegosaurus?

Please tell me it's the cartoonish stegosaurus stamp with moose antlers????? I'd be in heaven!!!

Even if it's not.....can we will that into existence?

lol we may just have to

How about a cartoon Stegosaurus but with moose antlers running down its back instead of scales? I've got a few ideas, but I lack the ability to draw them.

RFF Stego has been getting tossed more than any other time I have had a stego hiding in the side pocket. I have unlocked a little snap with the forehand and just love it for my get out of trouble disc. If I have to climb into the rough, good chance I am grabbing a Stego and my beat to snot Polecat. Between the two of them every range of silly escape shots covered.

Was excited enough to wake up this thread cause the RFF found chains for birdie save from about 75' on a silly FH anny approach 20' in the air around a spruce. The smart play would have been to lay up to 20', but I felt I could maybe reach the pin with the stego...

So.... Paul McBeth (big time frisbee golfer lots of people like and listen to) just said in a press conference his disc golf company made an approach disc that is more OS the harder you throw it. Said it was the strangest thing. Also said he didn't like it. He didn't call it the worst disc ever though. So I think we still have that.

I got Paul to throw the Stego once, went about 250'.

Eagle got mine over 300 right side up but at least 400 upside down but this was after about 20 minutes of "catch" learning it. This was when he was probably 18. I also had a prototype Doggy Style that was a beefcake. He threw that thing 360 flex shot and it went as far as the stego right side up. Back in the days when we could all rip shots all night...

Almost aced with my beat to snot glow Stego tonight. On CTP wins that disc and my moonshine justice financed my glow season.

Came out $25 ahead, which is not bad considering the buy in is $20 every week.

That's a pricey glow league. Was it cash payouts?

Eagle got mine over 300 right side up but at least 400 upside down but this was after about 20 minutes of "catch" learning it. This was when he was probably 18. I also had a prototype Doggy Style that was a beefcake. He threw that thing 360 flex shot and it went as far as the stego right side up. Back in the days when we could all rip shots all night...

Yeah I got Eagle to throw mine when he came to Lynchburg in Sept '18. It got about 300' but it was crazy because it turned sideways he just threw it so hard it kept going, so half the flight it was completely sideways.

Amber Stego is laughably OS, has a phenomenal stamp, and is a great addition to the bag for insane line shaping. It could easily share space in a bag with faster OS putters like Zones/Toros/A-series but also slower discs like Rhynos/Bergs.