• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Record your SCORES

Tim, don't know where to go to record scores.Thru a +8 at Flip City today on 22 holes.15 and 16 looked like a long haul,but the snow is leaving.T pads are pretty clear.Snow on 6,7,11,12 and the alternates,but no ribbons.I kicked my son's a$$ today so life is good.

Make sure you mark in Flip City's page that you've played it and then go to your scorebook under the 'My Dashboard' dropdown and enter in the information.

I just added my '07 scores today at work. I also keep on a spreadsheet, and notebook, but that's just because I was doing it before I joined here, and now it's just habit. BTW I also record whoever I play with and keep track of their over/under and average.

Hey - maybe one more thing to add is a button or pull down menu that allows you to select a year to see your averages for any given year..... just thinking about the long term baby when this site has been around for 10+ years.

Hey - maybe one more thing to add is a button or pull down menu that allows you to select a year to see your averages for any given year..... just thinking about the long term baby when this site has been around for 10+ years.

Vote number two for this. I was thinking about it earlier when I was posting
'07 and forgot about it unitl now.

From the Scorebook's "View All" page you can filter by any date range you want.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/scorebook.php?vall=1

yeah - was kind of looking for a stat on the 'overall' stats section that maybe allowed you to view your overall stats for a given year or time frame. maybe I'm just not seeing that :confused: which is entirely possible since I learn something new about the site every day!

I don't have anything to show you stats within a selected time period (yet!).

Is it possible to have doubles rounds separated from standard stroke play? I hate to see the significant difference in the two types of scores, but also want to see improvement in both.

No, there isn't a way to do that at the moment. Categorizing rounds may be something I'll look into in the future though.

yeah - was kind of looking for a stat on the 'overall' stats section that maybe allowed you to view your overall stats for a given year or time frame. maybe I'm just not seeing that :confused: which is entirely possible since I learn something new about the site every day!

^^ That would be awesome.

Is it possible to have doubles rounds separated from standard stroke play? I hate to see the significant difference in the two types of scores, but also want to see improvement in both.
Please record your doubles rounds as "Custom" rounds in the DGCR scorebook so they don't corrupt the averages normally assumed to be singles rounds.

Thanks,
ERic

Alright, I went back to this past September, when I began playing this crazy fun game, and I have recorded each and every round that I have played on this site. Good thing I was keeping track of it. I intend to continue using my own spread sheet and this site. I hope this helps improve the site.

I've been playing for almost 2 years, and between the 20 courses I've played, I have played a LOT of rounds. My computer crashed and I lost my excel file, so from this day on, I'm recording ALL my rounds online at DGCR as well.

A really great feature.

when I play with friends (most of my rounds) we keep scores in our heads, we use to keep a book, but one guy in our group is just way too competetive, he'd be comparing his score today with our scores from last week and last month, it just got too annoying, so we secretly decided to forget the book and just keep them in out heads

i just started disc golfing this summer and i recorded every round i've played, i love the round recorder

I love the scorebook and record every singles round I play

I buy a disc from GGGT every few months because they send a score card with 8 slots and 10 or so pages...we can get 4 rounds per page or at least 2 and I always record them in here.

Once I started keeping score I do it every time now.

If I only recorded my best rounds I would feel dishonest, like I was trying to make myself look like a better player than I actually am.

Me too... I have some pretty bad rounds listed on here. All of the old score cards I had put away are on here now. If I took all the bad rounds out I'm sure my avg would drop. But I'm having fun watching it go down, Slowly!