• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

REI membership pays off!

I was just surprised that she said that I can exchange the shoes. Especially knowing that they were used and purchased in March, 2011. The shoes actually did have a breech in the toe area. However, I did opt out of telling her that they were submerged in sewage water.

If that makes me less honest, so be it. They had no issue taking my shoes back no matter the condition. At least that's the impression that I received. Either way, it makes me want to shop there more often.

Was this foul water at Summit? I could understand not wanting to use anything that has gone into that water.

Now do they only do this for shoes or are all items covered like snowboard boots, tents and other items?

They had no issue taking my shoes back no matter the condition. At least that's the impression that I received. Either way, it makes me want to shop there more often.

And that, friends, is the reason they do it. If you take care of your customers, they will take care of you. :thmbup:

We just had the 1st store in the Indianapolis area open, about 2 months ago. I talked with the store Manger and she let us post our yearly schedule on the "community board", Dicks Sporting goods would NOT let us post anything near the dg stock.....they don't even have a "Community Board"!?...they did years ago. I asked her about sponsorships. Make a long story short, We are working on a sponsorship deal for the Indiana state High School disc Golf Championships! Plus I hope to see what kind of deal we can work out for our unions membership. Seems to be a great Co. Looking forward to becoming a member today. The O.P. Just made my mind up, Thanks!

Latest posts