• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Review/critique what's in my bag

Johnny Depth

Double Eagle Member
Hey guys, just wanting to get some advice on what I could/should put in my bag and what I could/should take out of my bag if things are overlapping and what not.

Discs:

Pro Destroyer
Pro Wraith
Dx Sidewinder
GL River
Champion TL

Proton Axis
Eclipse Vector
Dx Roc

Proton Anode
Proton Ion

Hey guys, just wanting to get some advice on what I could/should put in my bag and what I could/should take out of my bag if things are overlapping and what not.

Discs:

Pro Destroyer
Pro Wraith
Dx Sidewinder
GL River
Champion TL

Proton Axis
Eclipse Vector
Dx Roc

Proton Anode
Proton Ion

What type of hole/shot do you like to throw your TL? Also what is you usual TL distance range (golf shots of course).

Sadly I am not even sure I can comment on the mids although I assume they are fairly understable molds.

Pretty much after looking at your setup my first question would be why you are using the Axis, Eclipse Vector (is that what I think it is???) and the Anode/Ion.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with them just wondering what makes you feel like they should be in the bag vs another mold.

Drop the destroyer. River and tl Are close maybe choose one. The roc and vector will overlap til the roc is breaking in.

you are on here a lot Jonnie Dip
(I'll get your name right when you smarten up)

you HAVE to have seen at the top of the equipment page the "Bag Suggestions and Feedback" Sub Topic

I thought that subforum was just for bags. I am apologetic. A mod can move this thread there!

What?
How can you dominate without a Dominator?
It seems like you don't take this place seriously yet you seriously want help?
I r confuzed.

But seriously, drop the destroyer and wraith.

Pick up a XXX, Firebird, or Banshee.

And a Fuse.

Then you may start to dominate.

Discs:

Pro Destroyer
Pro Wraith
Dx Sidewinder
GL River
Champion TL

Proton Axis
Eclipse Vector
Dx Roc

Proton Anode
Proton Ion

How is the river different than the TL for you? I have 2 rivers. The beat one flies like a sidewinder and the new one flies like a TL. Drop the Destroyer....it does not dominate!

I agree with the Banshee, firebird, trident. you need something wicked OS.

Explain how your mids fly for you.

How can we critique your setup if we don't know how far you throw :\
I would say all your drivers are too understable, but maybe not if your maxing out at 300'
Without distances my only advice is add a overstable driver and a overstable mid.

How can we critique your setup if we don't know how far you throw :\
I would say all your drivers are too understable, but maybe not if your maxing out at 300'
Without distances my only advice is add a overstable driver and a overstable mid.

he does not know. He says 400 feet, but his videos show him maxing out around 220.

he does not know. He says 400 feet, but his videos show him maxing out around 220.

Quite a difference lol.
Then yeah drop the destroyer and wraith, pick up an OS driver. My personal preference is a firebird but if you're maxing at 220 something like a teebird is probably OS enough for now.

Lol what?? I can throw my ion 220' fairly easily. I use it on holes up to 250'

Latest posts