• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Rhbh anyhzer discs

Pa4, m4, escape, tern, d3, d4. All great for anhyzers

A beat in DX Aviar out to 220 or so.
A new DX Leopard out to 265.
A Opto Fury out to 300-310.
A Z Avenger SS out to 360.

I also use each of these for all sorts of hyzer flip shots to shape the path around trees or choose the landing direction and area.

Underworld is a really great choice. Throw it with a bit of hyzer and it will get you some left to right action before fading back left just a touch. If you don't like it though, I've also fallen in love with my 155 Plasma Inertia lately for this shot. It's pure gold.

Underworld is a really great choice. Throw it with a bit of hyzer and it will get you some left to right action before fading back left just a touch. If you don't like it though, I've also fallen in love with my 155 Plasma Inertia lately for this shot. It's pure gold.

Rim in underworld was to small stuck with my avenger ss for that. Been working great for me.

I threw the underworld for this shot for a while. My first real turnover disc. I tried it with the river but the river would crash right as described above. The underworld glides forever, it does turn fast once beat in so as said above you need to hyzer it a bit so it does not turn to soon or become a roller. I have been using a hatchet in that slot lately. Can do most of what I want but sometimes I miss the underworld for sharp right turns. But the hatchet can turn right and glide out for a LONG time. Just played a tourney with a downhill par 4 that turns right pretty quick and goes far right so a forehand does not cut it. Almost reached the hole 400 plus feet and way right. It fades at the end but only slightly as long as you put enough power on it. It also can be a great stand still fairway driver cause it glides so far and will eventually fade back at lower power.

Latest posts