• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

Here's my thrower lol so rough.
8590789396_ae180e4417.jpg

and some others
8589686679_1e8cac6c53_z.jpg

I usually despise fly-dye, but that five-point star - top row, second from left - is fantastic.

Btw, for all of you posting Champ Rhynos, how is the dome on them? At GGGT this weekend, every Champ Rhyno I saw was super domey and stiff. None felt right in my hand.

I usually despise fly-dye, but that five-point star - top row, second from left - is fantastic.

Thanks! I agree too, never seen another like it. I bought it, the clear blue to the right, and the super pearly blue under it on ebay. It was a lot and I won all three for $25 lol. I dont know how but it was one of my best pickups.

...my best pickup being three red SE softs and two blue SE softs for $10 a piece from a local guy who doesnt throw them anymore.:eek:

Btw, for all of you posting Champ Rhynos, how is the dome on them? At GGGT this weekend, every Champ Rhyno I saw was super domey and stiff. None felt right in my hand.

Funny Will S posted on facebook that innova was giving him a disc after winning the USDGC, the disc was the Rhyno and when they asked how he liked them he said domey and stiff. He auctioned one off that they had given him. Maybe they had a bunch ready for the Will S stamps then he jumped ship to Prodigy.

Okay, I'm fairly new to disc collecting. I'm also a Rhyno fan! So this thread has caught my attention. I have a Pink Champ Pearl with Green Stamp.

As a Noob to Rhyno Collecting, What should I look for in Rhyno's. I've read the first half of the thread and kinda pieced together a few things.

Here's is what I know to look for

1. Clear Champ plastic with consistent rings
2. A Rhyno Stamp on Champ plastic
3. A Black CE Champ Rhyno stamp is a rarity
4. Look for Pro Rhyno, not R pro

Any other tips on what to look for in Collectible Rhyno's.

Okay, I'm fairly new to disc collecting. I'm also a Rhyno fan! So this thread has caught my attention. I have a Pink Champ Pearl with Green Stamp.

As a Noob to Rhyno Collecting, What should I look for in Rhyno's. I've read the first half of the thread and kinda pieced together a few things.

Here's is what I know to look for

1. Clear Champ plastic with consistent rings
2. A Rhyno Stamp on Champ plastic
3. A Black CE Champ Rhyno stamp is a rarity
4. Look for Pro Rhyno, not R pro

Any other tips on what to look for in Collectible Rhyno's.

SE (special edition rhynos), CFR's from 02/03, pro lines, circle stamps, ontarios champs and especially glasstops/pearlies. Also, star stamped rhynos are nice and rare. I had to let mine go to a friend where it'll be thrown.

Nice!! I'll be keeping a look out for these discs from here on out. Ill snap a picture of mine and let ya'll appraise it. I've had it for a couple of years, but it's one of my favorites. I love approaching with it!

Rhyno.jpg

I guess I'll have to be a little more cautious with her. I've almost lost her to water a few times here recently! I'll be on the look out for these pearls!

Over 2,000 posts and new to collecting lol....I wish I had your will power.

I've had no problem "Purchasing" in the past! lol God knows I've replaced enough wraiths that are now resting comforatably on the bottom of ponds! lol I guess when it comes to actual "Collecting" on a specific disc, for specific items. ...knowing what to look for. I've got a few first run Innova's, and a couple of old 90's Stamp discs, but reading this thread about the Rhyno has intrigued me. It's one of my favorites, and I was fascinated with the different plastics, Stamps, and such. I used to collect records, Star Wars stuff, and other antique stuff. So I have now locked in on a new venture!

My wife is going to hate me! :)

I just started throwing Rhyno last month and addicted to them already, now i need some to collect, but where to find my first gem is the real question.

I just started throwing Rhyno last month and addicted to them already, now i need some to collect, but where to find my first gem is the real question.

I'd say it's between Ebay, the Dgcr Market Place and the Used Bin at your local Disc Shop or PIAS. What is really cool is looking for Discoveries at Garage Sales or even Goodwill. I found a 90's stamp shark at a garage sale about 3 years ago. Bought it for .75 cents. barely used!

Go to your local record store or sporting goods place...whoever sells discs. A good and fairly inexpensive place to start for your first good Rhyno is there. Pre-flight numbers is your first clue. Turn it around, and if its from "Ontario", you have yourself a great run of an older Champ Rhyno that is surely going to become rarer and more sought after as time goes on. :)

Thanks for the help.

Question what is an average price range for used & new rhyno i think i found a nice first gem but do not want to over pay its a used pro line rhyno.????

Latest posts