• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

It's still a pro line though. also don't forget to check smoke shops, some smoke shops sell used discs as well.

Its odd that Ontarios are more valuable really. They are gummy which is neat and all, but ive seen Ontarios in the Marketplace about 20:1 over Ranchos. I have to belive Ranchos are rarer.

I dont know that for fact, but from what ive gathered it makes sense.

I don't have much but I love what I do have. I want the old stamp DX plastics as I enjoy putting with the plastic more than the Pros

bf1hf7.jpg

Super stiff pearly, 2 super gummy, regular Pros, and the weird XD stamped Fish.

For whatever reason, the Pros stamps are fading off

Its odd that Ontarios are more valuable really. They are gummy which is neat and all, but ive seen Ontarios in the Marketplace about 20:1 over Ranchos. I have to belive Ranchos are rarer.

I dont know that for fact, but from what ive gathered it makes sense.

I will trade you ranchos for Ontarios ALL day.

Not my personal Rhyno....but this CE takes the cake for me. Saw it this weekend on the wall at Lemon Lake. Its a 2002 Indiana State Championships, very very rare. I've never seen this beauty before so thought I would share it for others to drool over too :)
8653832661_bbccf8e546_c.jpg

Most of my Pro Rhynos have Ontario tooling, but I have one that has rancho. Anyone know anything about the difference?

Right? I was talking to Jay about it, he said less than a handful of those CFR discs were Rhynos. I'm thinking it has to be one of the rarest zippertops out there.

Most of my Pro Rhynos have Ontario tooling, but I have one that has rancho. Anyone know anything about the difference?

Anyone correct me if im wrong, but Ontario molds are regularly the flattest mold, the most valuable and sought after. I know that is the case for softies but not positive about Pro.

Just interesting that I have 6 pros and all but one are ontario. Never even noticed until I was comparing to something else.