• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

Just interesting that I have 6 pros and all but one are ontario. Never even noticed until I was comparing to something else.

Yeah may be the same case as the softies. The Ontarios are much much more common, but still more valuable. I had 6 SE Soft Rhynos and my buddy had a handful and they were all Ontarios.. in fact I didnt even know Ranchos in that mold even existed until someone asked about them on here. Rare doesnt always mean more valuable :) The biggest value factory on the Pro Rhynos is color I believe.

Been throwing rhynos for less than a month so far I have 2 new run flat top dx cfr rhynos, a pro, and a 2006 masters star rhyno.......plastic its a problem of mine:)

Been throwing rhynos for less than a month so far I have 2 new run flat top dx cfr rhynos, a pro, and a 2006 masters star rhyno.......plastic its a problem of mine:)

I hear ya. I found a soft banger gt in the woods last year. Tried it and liked it. Within 3 months I had 4 soft gts, 2 esp gts, 2 z gts, and 3 cryztal flx gts...realized it was just a fad, and sold them all within 3 months of that. fml.

Not my personal Rhyno....but this CE takes the cake for me. Saw it this weekend on the wall at Lemon Lake. Its a 2002 Indiana State Championships, very very rare. I've never seen this beauty before so thought I would share it for others to drool over too :)
8653832661_bbccf8e546_c.jpg

I did see one of these (brand new) on eBay about a year ago, it sold for like 80 bucks.

Latest posts